2.2+ Spark Build (100% Crit Strike) by LumiunousSpark

@idrgz That amulet is actually quite good for leveling, but end game you are missing out on around 30-40 crit multiplier which is roughly 4-6k damage. At 91% crit chance you practically cast crits.
this build definitely facing huge problem for the mana even though using mana potion. when facing boss 1 on 1 will facing terrible lack of mana. if dont use voidbringer will lost a lot of dps. probably not build for me atm.
@Zweiwei I have not had a single mana issue. This character can crush all bosses before you run out of mana considering most bosses spawn with mobs now.
"
Skyies wrote:
@Zweiwei I have not had a single mana issue. This character can crush all bosses before you run out of mana considering most bosses spawn with mobs now.

any comments on berserker ascendancy? i feel like we barely benefit from elementalist, we dont even have lightning golem lol. And about what unique chest are you thinking for end game ? i mean you cant go with tabula forever :D i was thinking about maybe belly? and why you say we can replace second ring with andvarius when we are already bleeding resist with our gear? also what jewels should we aim for ? life obv, lightning damage, spell damage? btw is divinarius viable ? they are going for 30-40c and all the daggers with nice parameters like you wrote go for at least 2 ex.
Last edited by idrgz on Mar 25, 2016, 1:24:48 PM
"
idrgz wrote:
"
Skyies wrote:

any comments on berserker ascendancy? i feel like we barely benefit from elementalist, we dont even have lightning golem lol. And about what unique chest are you thinking for end game ? i mean you cant go with tabula forever :D i was thinking about maybe belly? and why you say we can replace second ring with andvarius when we are already bleeding resist with our gear? also what jewels should we aim for ? life obv, lightning damage, spell damage? btw is divinarius viable ? they are going for 30-40c and all the daggers with nice parameters like you wrote go for at least 2 ex.

The reason I went with elementist over berseker is because elementist will benefit you more. Now on paper the states look great but let me just break it down for you. With Berseker you get the life steal which is nice if you want to drop life leech gem but I find you are lacking the % steal.

It would be nice to take a salvage hit but when your running this low life any hits would likely one shot you unless were talking sea spawn-lings damage.

The 5% Elemental penetration is very comparable to the flat 10% damage. You actually only get 5% bonus with Berseker if you do the math after penetration.

Now with the Golem we are actually benefiting from it as I use the Ice Golem which increase all cold damage by 30%. When taking a closer look with Brotherhood it converts 50% lighting to cold so we are dealing additional damage with that. Also you get bonus damage from Herald of Ice.

Elemental Conflux is the real reason I went with this subclass. You gain so much damage after killing a rare mob. This can chain reaction with Vaal Spark which clear screen full of mobs when it pierce. Your talking shock/ignite damage. It also great for bursting down bosses as most of them are close to rare packs once you get there.

----

This build was purpose created for the poor man, but if I had to pick an end game chest piece it would be either Greed's Embrace or Lightning Coil.

For the Dagger, I actually bought mine for 3c. Finding them cheap is the key. You can crit both Spell Damage and Crit Multi so if you can search around a bit you should be able to find a cheap one with the other stats and craft the missing stat. Attack speed is not a big deal unless you are going for clear speed.

Divinarius - is great but your are competing against all the blade vortex user to buy one. Down side is its missing crit multi which is a big lost of damage.

----

You shouldn't have issues with res as I spec into the first 3 +18% res and you can pick your res up from Jewels. You just need to manage your gear correctly following the rules I had place. Andvarius is an option not a staple to the build.

----

edit: I just notice the links for my jewels didnt show up. I will re-link them once I get a chance.

Last edited by Skyies on Mar 25, 2016, 4:09:46 PM
hmm ok i see i see :) but i guess if you go coil, since getting 6 link is basically impossible, if you roll yourself 5 link, you should probably go berserker right? since you cant really use 5 link with leech and without it not sure how fun the mapping will be.
Updated with Courtyard Double boss.
"
idrgz wrote:
hmm ok i see i see :) but i guess if you go coil, since getting 6 link is basically impossible, if you roll yourself 5 link, you should probably go berserker right? since you cant really use 5 link with leech and without it not sure how fun the mapping will be.

I can see your thinking process on that. I would have to agree.
"
Skyies wrote:
"
idrgz wrote:

but would you yourself do that or are you too comfortable with that white dress :D? i mean coils are going for 50 c now so you probably could've done it if you wanted but chose not to?
"
idrgz wrote:
"
Skyies wrote:
"
idrgz wrote:

but would you yourself do that or are you too comfortable with that white dress :D? i mean coils are going for 50 c now so you probably could've done it if you wanted but chose not to?

That would be my choice if I only had a 5L. I would still go elementalist as I believe the damage is better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info