PvP Tooltip DPS Calulator - backed up by answers from GGG

up
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/50319054/PoE_PvP_DPS.html

markusz

Maximum combined damage:

i dont think i was be able to hit you for 13-14k though. but here are the numbers as you asked
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 8, 2016, 8:18:43 PM
I think you did. What is the 4658 tho?
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Changed the url
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Maximum combined damage:
Non crit: 9374.7
Crit: 27503.84

This is for bear trap.

Seems a little high compared to in game. I put 75 to all resists on the opponent including chaos.

I put the uses per second at "1". But it's a trap so there's no "DPS".

Maybe your sheet would need an option for trappers. If I don't punch in a number for uses per second, I can't get a result.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
You NEED a use time/speed value for the formula, there is no calculation without it, even DoTs have it for PvP. Bear trap actually does have override T value mentioned in the post linked:

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Player_versus_player#PvP_Damage_scaling

Bear Trap inventory icon.pngBear Trap: T overridden to 0.75 seconds.

Which does reduce your result because the formula punishes faster attack with lower damage.
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on Oct 23, 2016, 6:36:39 PM
Updated the the calculator, fixed a few minor bugs, added some explanations
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Márkusz wrote:

you should ask for this to get stickied
"
ProjectPT wrote:
"
Márkusz wrote:

you should ask for this to get stickied

Question is, is this a necessity for new players, or just a good tool for minmaxing? I feel it's rather for already invested players, and it could scare new players away with the complexity. Whoever really needs it can find it I hope.
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on May 21, 2018, 8:41:40 AM
I think if the thread spends time to explain PvP scaling and have a link to the calculator it is important for people getting into PvP and understanding why their skills that do tons of damage seem to do nothing in pvp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info