[2.4] Pure SRS *Cheap* *Atziri* *Magic Find* *Endgame Viable*

Sorry for stupid question, +2 to fire should be rolled by alterations?
"
Genorr wrote:
Sorry for stupid question, +2 to fire should be rolled by alterations?

Yes its possible, but the Staff has to be at least Ilvl 55!
ooops...and it's a ranger again
Just finetuning for the endgame, why do you invest 4 points in the scion life wheel instead of the Purity of Flesh wheel in the final version of the tree?
Both give 20% max life for 4 points, but Purity of Flesh also gives 20% chaos res and 10 str
Last edited by Santeka on Mar 21, 2016, 10:11:32 AM
Is this HC viable? theres only 114% hp from the tree. Add Belly of The Beast which is 30 - 40% hp you could get up to 144 - 154% which is still quite low. The only option would be to get all 5 jewels with hp on them and even then you have no other defenses other than being a kiter.
"
Santeka wrote:
Just finetuning for the endgame, why do you invest 4 points in the scion life wheel instead of the Purity of Flesh wheel in the final version of the tree?
Both give 20% max life for 4 points, but Purity of Flesh also gives 20% chaos res and 10 str

Yes thaths true and something i forgot to change in the final tree. I switched the points in the tree.

"
highwind123 wrote:
Is this HC viable? theres only 114% hp from the tree. Add Belly of The Beast which is 30 - 40% hp you could get up to 144 - 154% which is still quite low. The only option would be to get all 5 jewels with hp on them and even then you have no other defenses other than being a kiter.

I think it is possible, but in my opinion it's to dangerous. As long as you haven't capped you resistances and got some life on your gear every unmindful step in merciless can kill you...
In belly of the beast, i see you put 2 times Vaal Haste. Is this an error, or am i missing something? kinda new, so its weird to me to see this :P

Trying to make this guide and i got stucked there..
Anger gives fire damage to spells, won't that ruin EE on the Arc Spelltotem? The range of the auras with this build is pretty big too.
"
poemaestro wrote:
In belly of the beast, i see you put 2 times Vaal Haste. Is this an error, or am i missing something? kinda new, so its weird to me to see this :P

Trying to make this guide and i got stucked there..

I totally forgot to add them in the utility section. Its because they act independant and with two i can have them activated nearly all the time. I updatetd the Utility section.

"
PhanracK wrote:
Anger gives fire damage to spells, won't that ruin EE on the Arc Spelltotem? The range of the auras with this build is pretty big too.

Because of the Generosity gem our Spell Totem is not affected by the damage auras. It's basically the same reason why the Totem can trigger Elemental Equilibirum.
Thanks for your reply, i understand now about the use of 2 vaal haste:)

Question: i got a 5 link belly of the beast, linking: Vaal Haste - Vaal Haste - Increase Duration - Flesh Offering - Desecrate
Is it an issue that Desecrate is also linked ?

Id also like to ask you if you wouldnt mind at some point make a video on running a map, explaining how/why you use what u use, it would be really helpfull :)
I know i should first learn more aspects of poe before trying to make an mf ( as many ppl tell me) but i find it worth the trouble, i ve made about 2 exalt in first 2 days , luck is a factor, but still, this build helps rng a bit more :)

* I do die more than before( i was ball lightning witch , still need to learn more about this build though to reduce that death times :p) but seeing much loot is addictive... :)

Thank you!
"
poemaestro wrote:
Thanks for your reply, i understand now about the use of 2 vaal haste:)

Question: i got a 5 link belly of the beast, linking: Vaal Haste - Vaal Haste - Increase Duration - Flesh Offering - Desecrate
Is it an issue that Desecrate is also linked ?

Id also like to ask you if you wouldnt mind at some point make a video on running a map, explaining how/why you use what u use, it would be really helpfull :)
I know i should first learn more aspects of poe before trying to make an mf ( as many ppl tell me) but i find it worth the trouble, i ve made about 2 exalt in first 2 days , luck is a factor, but still, this build helps rng a bit more :)

* I do die more than before( i was ball lightning witch , still need to learn more about this build though to reduce that death times :p) but seeing much loot is addictive... :)

Thank you!

Hey, actually desecrate profits from the Increased Duration gem since the corpses stay longer. It's not necressary because you usally pop them immediatelly with Flesh Offering, but it is not wrong.

Im planning to do some more videos and I hope i can upload them at the weekend. Voiceovers would be a bit hard for me because Im not a native english speaker and with my strong accent it wouldn't be pleasure to hear me...But I think its self explanatory seeing me play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info