[2.4] Pure SRS *Cheap* *Atziri* *Magic Find* *Endgame Viable*

Recorded Forge of the Phoenix with the hybrid build. Not fast, mostly because my gear level is still extremely low (5L +2 staff), but also not a problem. Took like 5x as long as killing Core Malachai.

Gear:
Spoiler

Last edited by magicrectangle on Sep 28, 2016, 4:21:30 AM
"
Recorded Forge of the Phoenix with the hybrid build. Not fast, mostly because my gear level is still extremely low (5L +2 staff), but also not a problem. Took like 5x as long as killing Core Malachai.

what was map mods?
⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞ ☼ EVIL ☼ ⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞
Clan ‡Evil‡ (Discord) https://discord.gg/faVmKsP
I corrupted it to unid. For sure one of them was ~100% extra damage as lightning. I don't think any of the other mods were particularly dangerous. I didn't think to screenshot it before I corrupted it.

edit: 141% quantity, 10% pack size. /shrug
Last edited by magicrectangle on Sep 28, 2016, 5:38:33 AM
Ty for this video. Helps a lot. I have +3 and 4 emp already, so it will be much easier for me.

Did u try Hydra already?
⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞ ☼ EVIL ☼ ⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞
Last edited by Lazer_Death on Sep 28, 2016, 7:52:37 AM
Does any1 able to post HP/ES stats in hybrid variant?
Still didn't understand - what point in this hybrid build?
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Thy hybrid version is just to get more tanky. I currently have 3,7k life and 3k es with cheap es equipment.

ooops...and it's a ranger again
"
Lazer_Death wrote:
Ty for this video. Helps a lot. I have +3 and 4 emp already, so it will be much easier for me.

Did u try Hydra already?

Haven't had it drop yet.

"
SilverWF wrote:
Does any1 able to post HP/ES stats in hybrid variant?
Still didn't understand - what point in this hybrid build?

You can get more total pool by going hybrid. It feels like anti-synergy when you look at the skill tree, splitting points between life and ES instead of drilling down on one of them. But because of the way the gear shakes out you can pick up a lot of ES without really dropping any life.

I'm at 4.2k life (some life jewels), 3.6k ES, for a almost 8k total hitpoints. I have only 10 skill points invested in ES nodes, and 3 of those nodes are very efficiently spent travel points cutting across the middle of the tree. And as I said above, my gear is quite poor.
Best roll..

I have a question about the helmet choice, now that we have a new option with the Bone Helmet.
Maybe it's been answered before, I don't know.
I'm only lvl 50, so I haven't been able to find out myself, yet.

Do we need the 8% reduced mana reserved from Alpha's Howl, in addition to all the reduced mana reserved nodes we are picking up, in order to run the three auras we use in it?
Wouldn't a Bone Helmet with +2 aura gems be a better choice?
Or is it just that getting a Bone Helmet with +2 aura gems, decent +life and other good stats would be prohibitivley expensive?
"
Sigge1981 wrote:
I have a question about the helmet choice, now that we have a new option with the Bone Helmet.
Maybe it's been answered before, I don't know.
I'm only lvl 50, so I haven't been able to find out myself, yet.

Do we need the 8% reduced mana reserved from Alpha's Howl, in addition to all the reduced mana reserved nodes we are picking up, in order to run the three auras we use in it?
Wouldn't a Bone Helmet with +2 aura gems be a better choice?
Or is it just that getting a Bone Helmet with +2 aura gems, decent +life and other good stats would be prohibitivley expensive?

For the hybrid variant, if you kept clarity on blood magic, you could get away without alpha's howl. This is because discipline is only 35% reserve instead of 50% reserve for anger.

With anger, alpha's howl is mandatory.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info