2.2.0h Patch Notes (Restartless)

Geebuz, that explains how ProjectPT lost 10 maps in a row on stream earlier.. we all suspected it was due to the corpses. Bugger =/
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
"
sherkhan wrote:
"
systemdown wrote:
Geebuz, that explains how ProjectPT lost 10 maps in a row on stream earlier.. we all suspected it was due to the corpses. Bugger =/

You mean he hasn't been banned yet?

Nope, PT is not banned. He might have been if he actually abused it to do crafting or duping, but all he really did was test it then highlight the testing and made a Youtube video showcasing it in the hopes that GGG would fix it as soon as they humanly could, which they pretty much did do considering how powerful and easy the rollback was.
"
"
sherkhan wrote:
"
systemdown wrote:

You mean he hasn't been banned yet?

Nope, PT is not banned. He might have been if he actually abused it to do crafting or duping, but all he really did was test it then highlight the testing and made a Youtube video showcasing it in the hopes that GGG would fix it as soon as they humanly could, which they pretty much did do considering how powerful and easy the rollback was.

So he intentionally crashed the servers but hasn't been banned lol
R.I.P 4.B.
would be better instead of launch 1 or 2 patchs per day to launch 1 patch with more fixes. the server still crash a lot and i'm tired of lose labyrinths runs and maps.

another thing, when you would fix the lag and fps spikes from perandus mobs? or when you open a stronbox with a exile (2 or 4 seconds colddown) ? or the ground effects on maps? would be great if you pay a bit more attention to game performance :)

regards
"
tryhardgg wrote:

To test a crash you kinda have to make the crash happen. PT only intentionally did the crash three or four times to give reasonable footage of the bug in action so GGG could have more information to fix the bug.
"
"
tryhardgg wrote:

Google whitehat and blackhat hacker, one breaks the software to expose vulnerabilities the other takes advantage of them.

So the guy was a true bug tester, end of story
Last edited by GnarlyBurns on Mar 10, 2016, 9:07:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info