[Ascendancy] Angryaa's SRS Spectre Necromancer.

"
xprimalfuryx wrote:
I just posted my links. Dischargers=undying grapplers. For bosses swap aoe for minion life or conc effect.

What do you think would be good for a sixth link? Controlled destruction maybe?
First and foremost, this is one of my favourite builds so far. Was wathcing you stream when you played this build, rolled one myself ASAP.

Only thing I'm not sure about is the 6L and 4L. Wouldn't be an overall damage increase if SRS is put into the 6L or 5L chest, spectres in a 4L and zombs in the +2 helmet? I mean spectres are great and all, but on bosses or rares and magic groups SRS might still pull ahead, and spectres could do the clearing work in a 4L. Also you gain the +2 for the zombies which is a nice bonus.

I have this question because I actually don't know how much damage sentinels or dischargers do on single target.

P.S. I'm a DPS wh*re.
Last edited by tomaay on Mar 10, 2016, 3:50:39 PM
"
tomaay wrote:
First and foremost, this is one of my favourite builds so far. Was wathcing you stream when you played this build, rolled one myself ASAP.

Only thing I'm not sure about is the 6L and 4L. Wouldn't be an overall damage increase if SRS is put into the 6L or 5L chest, spectres in a 4L and zombs in the +2 helmet? I mean spectres are great and all, but on bosses or rares and magic groups SRS might still pull ahead, and spectres could do the clearing work in a 4L. Also you gain the +2 for the zombies which is a nice bonus.

I have this question because I actually don't know how much damage sentinels or dischargers do on single target.

P.S. I'm a DPS wh*re.

Keep in mind that SRS is incredibly gem level dependent for its DPS whereas spectre is less so.

One thing a friend and I were discussing...why use acro and phase acro? You could get ES from helm, gloves, chest, amulet still, and rings as well if you forego auras. Curious if this might be a better defensive option since the ES nodes are much easier to get en mass... Phase acro and associated evasion skills are costing something like 12 pts and reducing whatever Es you have from existing gear by 50%
ign: SeriouslySRSLY
You can treat a +2 helm for srs as a 5link basically. Works like an empower gem.

I am not too sure about the phase acro either. I thought at first he was going very over cap block with dodge as well. But he uses Necromanic aegis in the build so that is not possible anymore.

He does go MoM So I guess he wants to stack dodge, MoM, and life together as a defensive mechanic?
Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
Yeah, sort of makes me wonder though..

Why not primary ES using life/mom as hybrid solution or
EB/MoM/ZO with only flasks as life. This plus a clay golem means no mana trouble ever, and you can reserve 100% mama with two auras and use good rings instead of essence wurm. If you can get decent resists from rings also opens up the weapon slot for either more deeps via something like midnight bargain, or advancing fortress or something for more defense
ign: SeriouslySRSLY
Can anyone help me find the Flame sentinels? I cant seem to find them in solaris temple and my desecrate isnt high enough. I go through the whole level and cant seem to find them.
"
Thrombo wrote:
Yeah, sort of makes me wonder though..

Why not primary ES using life/mom as hybrid solution or
EB/MoM/ZO with only flasks as life. This plus a clay golem means no mana trouble ever, and you can reserve 100% mama with two auras and use good rings instead of essence wurm. If you can get decent resists from rings also opens up the weapon slot for either more deeps via something like midnight bargain, or advancing fortress or something for more defense

My character successfully tanked Chain + Additional Proj porcupine maps (scary but doable), something my previous summoners were unable to do. This is thanks to Grace + Acro. You're welcome to use ES and or MoM/EB but you'll be less tanky (my Hybrid Life/ES based summoners got shredded by things like porcupines). For hardcore, I really, really like the Acro + Grace and think it allows you to push much harder maps in general with a higher level of safety.
"
Raees wrote:
Can anyone help me find the Flame sentinels? I cant seem to find them in solaris temple and my desecrate isnt high enough. I go through the whole level and cant seem to find them.

The zone only has about a 30% chance to spawn them. If you don't see them, remake the zone and try again. If you're unlucky this can take 8+ attempts.
Last edited by Angryafrican on Mar 10, 2016, 7:21:24 PM
"
tomaay wrote:

P.S. I'm a DPS wh*re.

I was considering doing this switch, but the lack of gem level buffs was holding me back. Perhaps with a +1 gems Tabula or similar 6l chest with corruption this could be viable with a leveled empower as the 6th link. Without this (just a plain 6 link) Spectres will get much more bang for their buck. In fact 4l SRS in a +2 helm is quite close to a no +gems 6l SRS.
Last edited by Angryafrican on Mar 10, 2016, 7:28:24 PM
"
Angryafrican wrote:
"
Raees wrote:

The zone only has about a 30% chance to spawn them. If you don't see them, remake the zone and try again. If you're unlucky this can take 8+ attempts.

Do they spawn close to the waypoint of level 2 or do I need to look all over the level? Thanks for the guide so far at 61, I just seem kinda squishy atm for now hopefully that will change with more gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info