My card is finished :O - Details.

What if GGG gives coc discharge the incinerate treatment?
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
A voll's would be so incredibly difficult to pull from your cards that it probably wouldn't ever happen
To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760
"
Enzari wrote:
A voll's would be so incredibly difficult to pull from your cards that it probably wouldn't ever happen

Unlikely it's the same % from what I talked too. All equal~
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 4, 2016, 9:40:57 PM
Thanks for making a card like this. I'm all for people working hard and buying something pricy, but it can still be far more work then it should for even some regular players.

"
Vhlad wrote:

Then we change the build and still have it be good. I don't think it will happen though, sure the ammy used is awesome and discharge is a solid build, but it's also not the fastest clearing, can't run all maps, and the people running them are putting 30+ex into their gear so it's not like it's not going to still be a massive currency investment with this card out. Just a bit more reasonable.
"

Well, the card set will probably be too rare too even matter though :(

Spoiler
I honestly feel like divination cards literally do nothing for the game
To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760
"
bobveka wrote:
Thanks for making a card like this. I'm all for people working hard and buying something pricy, but it can still be far more work then it should for even some regular players.

"
Vhlad wrote:

Then we change the build and still have it be good. I don't think it will happen though, sure the ammy used is awesome and discharge is a solid build, but it's also not the fastest clearing, can't run all maps, and the people running them are putting 30+ex into their gear so it's not like it's not going to still be a massive currency investment with this card out. Just a bit more reasonable.

I'll ask to make another card if necessary :P though probably won't happen for awhile.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 4, 2016, 9:52:49 PM
"
Enzari wrote:
"

Spoiler

Should be much less rare then a B E by far it should be fine I just hope it doesn't drop in core or something stupid.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
To players who feel div cards do nothing for the game: they do, a lot. It's just that their impact is mostly indirect. What rare div cards do is increase the availability and decrease the price of some t1 and t2 uniques - they do this even if it's unfeasible to farm an entire set by yourself.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Vhlad wrote:

They would go broke. Half the people would quit.
Git R Dun!
"
"
Enzari wrote:
"

Spoiler

Should be much less rare then a B E by far it should be fine I just hope it doesn't drop in core or something stupid.

>Makes a card with a heart art.
>Expects it not to drop in Core Map.

GGG be like: "It's only dropping in Core hahahahaha"
More likely from Core Maligaro, since the non-map version drops Malachai's Heart.
Balance is an illusion, exile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info