haha
ha

hahahhaha

hahahhaaha volls devotion card hahahaa

what a joke hahahahaha

"there is a chance for a volls devotion" hahaahahhahaha

i need help
thanks for understanding how a Divination card should be

Double edge sword! Want to counter the RNG within the drop of the item? Lets give it a last breath of random(random unique agate) and then freeze it forever (corrupted)
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Inb4 next league is based around 35 new unique agate amulets.
"
"
Head_Less wrote:
So often you said other people supporter uniques are shit, can t wait to see people calling yours same <3

PS: good map idea, hope it is hard.

I fucking hope not like I do not wanna be a carrion crow lol

Well definately not a carrion crow tier card, the closest one comparable should be the Hope - 5cards -> corrupted prismatic ring with three possible outcomes one of which is the Taming that goes for ~10ex, , while the rest outcomes are ~1c.

So if your card has a drop rate similar to that and its 5cards, price would be around 30c per card if not lower (cause there are 4 results with only Volls costing 15+ex in a new league, the rest are 1c-5c items), and taking into account RNG then this could go at 10c per card and people might not even buy it even then and prefer the more expensive but guaranteed way of The Brittle Emperor.

Honestly after cadiro leaves i believe GGG should slightly buff div card drops, that way keeping people happy and giving them incentives to farm and play their game.

Offtopic : Didnt you have a unique map or something on the making? Did you cancel it? Made something else or what?
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
Random unique agate amulet?

Card art should be a whole bunch of neck bling (think Mr. T.) on a tyrannosaurus.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
GGG will probably adjust brittle emperor so it drops even less now.

Yey for 2 card stacks now slowly increasing and nearing a full stack over the next few years at half the rate.

Way to double the time by increasing the 'deterministic' farming options.

R.i.P.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on May 3, 2016, 7:43:21 PM
Cool stuff broski .
R.I.P 4.B.
Nothing will top the Throne.

Spoiler
Nice try tho
Cool card... maybe I should start selling off my 3 scattered brittle emperors
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
CalamityAOE wrote:
Inb4 next league is based around 35 new unique agate amulets.

>=D

Last edited by innervation on May 3, 2016, 10:17:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info