[2.6] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Berserker version

"
PKiller wrote:
"
redix27 wrote:
"
PKiller wrote:
Mjolner can cast 1 spell now do we still need arc + discharge or switch to area or penetration?

Arc/BL is mandatory for generating power charges and get 5/5 mostly uptime

Ty mate, i switched to this build yesterday, don't know all mechanics. Anyway hydra boss 1 shot me all the time
wtf is wrong. Can't overregen dps. 4/4 charges, 5.4k hp, all the gear etc

p.s. dominus and core also 1 hit me D

Hydra Boss Skilss

Doom Arrow

Spoiler
50% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage
Deals 200% of Base Damage

HydraBarrage

Spoiler

9 additional Projectiles
Deals 60% of Base Damage

HydraForkArrow

Spoiler

Deals 300% of Base Damage

You can see that hits high cold damage and physical, so take Sapphire Flasks and Granite Flasks.

About Facetanking Malachai Slam or Dominus "Touch of God", i did it only with LowLife Mjölner version from Rico.

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Thank you for the reply. Need to test it some more time. But it's not as tanky as i thought. May be something is wrong with my equip or play style.
Anyway where can i find bosses stats and attacks like you mentioned before? It will help a lot, ty.

ps. need to buy a new pc for this build and laggy poe
Last edited by PKiller on Oct 7, 2016, 5:54:49 PM
"
PKiller wrote:
Thank you for the reply. Need to test it some more time. But it's not as tanky as i thought. May be something is wrong with my equip or play style.
Anyway where can i find bosses stats and attacks like you mentioned before? It will help a lot, ty.

Boss skills can be found on this site, http://poedb.tw/us
"
PKiller wrote:

Yeah, Berserker is not ultimate tank, is rather enough to tank most content, do maps without dying. Its not designed to farm Shaper/Guardians deathless or brainless. It can be done (as seen in peoples videos) but requires you to actually play well enough.

If you want something that is much more tanky and can facetank 99% of game content (everything except Guardians with dmg mods and Shaper) while achieving similar (or higher) lvl of DPS than check my low life Mjolner build. Link in the description. However it is much more expensive and complicated to put together than this one here.

zzang has also a very decent life/eb/mom block/spell block Mjolner life based build somewhere in the forums.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Oct 8, 2016, 12:27:23 PM
Hi Rico,I'm lv 75, below is my items atm, and the passive skill tree is exact as level 76 core skill tree in the guide and my hp is 3k8. May I ask how could I reach 5k5 hp or just 4k3 at level 73 in the uber run video? And what kind of jewel you recommend the most for this build?

And one more thing, why my DPS is only 501 (no charges, unflask)? Is there sthing change in the game mechanic?

Last edited by nhg0103 on Oct 8, 2016, 7:09:20 PM
"
nhg0103 wrote:
Hi Rico,I'm lv 75, below is my items atm, and the passive skill tree is exact as level 76 core skill tree in the guide and my hp is 3k8. May I ask how could I reach 5k5 hp or just 4k3 at level 73 in the uber run video? And what kind of jewel you recommend the most for this build?

And one more thing, why my DPS is only 501 (no charges, unflask)? Is there sthing change in the game mechanic?

Your mjolner is still 30% chance to proc, use a divine to change it to 100% chance!
"
RicoKGB wrote:
"
PKiller wrote:

Yeah, Berserker is not ultimate tank, is rather enough to tank most content, do maps without dying. Its not designed to farm Shaper/Guardians deathless or brainless. It can be done (as seen in peoples videos) but requires you to actually play well enough.

If you want something that is much more tanky and can facetank 99% of game content (everything except Guardians with dmg mods and Shaper) while achieving similar (or higher) lvl of DPS than check my low life Mjolner build. Link in the description. However it is much more expensive and complicated to put together than this one here.

zzang has also a very decent life/eb/mom block/spell block Mjolner life based build somewhere in the forums.

Thank you for the answer. I didn't know about low life version, now i regret it.
how can i boost survivability of that build, i got 1 shotted even on shitty t10 maps lol
"
nhg0103 wrote:

Yeah, Mjolner needs a Divine. DPU (damage per use, not DPS - damage per sec) must be checked via tooltip with all power/endu charges up. Other that that tooltip wont show any dmg with Discharge.

The best way to reach 5k+ life is to lvl up and socket some 6%/7% max life jewels. These kind of jewels together with some offensive stats like spell dmg / elemental dmg I would recommend the most. If anyone has stats problem reaching int/dex/str requirements than jewels with 6%/7% life and str/int/dex.

@PKiller make sure you're running exact aura setup mentioned in the guide. As every single one is important. Also Purity of Light / Fire should be lvl 21 and Empowered with lvl 3 empower / OR socketed in your Alphas Howl for +2 to gem lvl. This way you will have lvl 23 puritys that provide +5 to max fire/light resistances (that is than scaled via aura effectiveness nodes for even more).

If you dont have 5.3k+ HP change one thing in aura setup mentioned in the guide: remove Elemental Weakness from blasphemy and swap it for Enfeeble. Play this way until you reach higher lvls and gems with 6%/7% life increase.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Oct 9, 2016, 5:39:27 AM
I think the main problem not in lvl21 auras (i have lvl20), but in low phys mitigation, low hp and chaos resist. I have 5377 hp. I added additional endurance charge but it seems not helped too much.
Need to optimize my setup more.
There is another problem: if big boss is kiting (hit&run) you can't get proper hit's with molten strike and get hp regen.

Thank you guys for your help, i am new with mjolner and need your support to supress the gods.

ps. what useful helmet enchants you recommend? dischange/arc damage, molten strike proj? some more?
Last edited by PKiller on Oct 9, 2016, 12:12:22 PM
"
PKiller wrote:
I think the main problem not in lvl21 auras (i have lvl20), but in low phys mitigation, low hp and chaos resist. I have 5377 hp. I added additional endurance charge but it seems not helped too much.
Need to optimize my setup more.
There is another problem: if big boss is kiting (hit&run) you can't get proper hit's with molten strike and get hp regen.

Thank you guys for your help, i am new with mjolner and need your support to supress the gods.

ps. what useful helmet enchants you recommend? dischange/arc damage, molten strike proj? some more?

x3 Additional molten strike proj and you can remove GMP and put CULLING STRIKE (Life Version)

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info