[2.2 Perandus] Cheap, Easy, Beginner Friendly Flameblast Elementalist (Video Added)

What would you use as a 6th link for Flameblast? I managed to 6 link my searing touch and without having to use ele prolif gem, im not sure what else to add, thinking adding chance to ignite so i can drop +ignite points and go more life?
Last edited by Granikk on Mar 12, 2016, 7:42:44 PM
Currently level 60, really enjoying the build, the HoT procing ignite on everything is awesome.
I will start this build soon, but i have to ask something.
Paragon of Calamity first or last? Should i get the other 2 first or after paragon of calamity?
Thank you!
"
Elisrae wrote:
Currently leveling as your build, using spark and orb of storms as I prefer that to firestorm at the moment, I'll switch to flameblast soon and Ill tell you how it is. What flasks do you use?

Also I just noticed how you changed up the build a little on the templar side. Should I use some respec points and do the same? I was following build in the first post.

In my gear update you can see my flasks. I prefer seething staunching divine, catalysed eternal (currently mine is sanctified), granite, and double quicksilver of warding. Flasks are flexible and preference based. You could run a ruby if reflect worries you, but since my effective HP is over 6k now, I don't really notice reflect.

As for the tree, in the leveling tree's you do take some short cuts around templar and then respec. This is mostly an efficiency thing to get dex, strength, and more useful nodes early on. In the leveling section I explain this before the link to the level 85 tree. You get plenty of respec points for this though.
"
Granikk wrote:
What would you use as a 6th link for Flameblast? I managed to 6 link my searing touch and without having to use ele prolif gem, im not sure what else to add, thinking adding chance to ignite so i can drop +ignite points and go more life?

Increased burning damage or level 3 empower would be my choice. Chance to ignite is a good option though, but it's kinda useless once you have shaper of desolation. As for +ignite points, I'm not sure which you are talking about. Celestial punishment is more than just +ignite though, it's a huge damage boost since herald of thunder will ignite most enemies before flameblast hits them, which leads to a huge burn from flameblast.
"
I will start this build soon, but i have to ask something.
Paragon of Calamity first or last? Should i get the other 2 first or after paragon of calamity?
Thank you!

Paragon of Calamity last and only use it if you are using cloak of flame. Get Shaper of Desolation first, then beacon of ruin. Just having shaper of desolation you will feel 10x more powerful, it's a pretty incredible node.
I've updated the original post with my endgame setup. I recorded some footage over the weekend of tier 8-10 maps. I will attempt to make a video build guide sometime this week.

I hope you all have great success with this build and I hope it helps you fund future builds for the league.
Your build is awesome! Thanks for sharing and waiting for more information and updates!
Oh this build is even easier thanks to that flash
, when I use it when channeling i get all the time full hp :D
Have you considered using Flammability insead of Temporal Chains? Or do we have enough fire penetration? I'm new to the game and I would like to know why the latter is better.

Thanks for this build. I'm 64 right now with Searing Touch, Cloak of Flame and Mokou's Embrace as my core items and so far it's great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info