2.2.0e Patch Notes

I can't play the game, this patch is totally fucked up! Since it downloaded the game is constantly crashing on alt-tab. crashed 10 times in last 15 min.

Game is broken for me.

not to mention the silent duelist gladiator passive tree nerf. no patch notes nothing, just straight out nerf it .. gz
When are you gonna fix the bug where Izaro doesn't appear in his 3rd and final room, where we don't get to upgrade our equipment and where we don't get to choose ascendancy class/get any points?
I'm still procrastinating running through the labyrinth (although I have completed it once, chosen Ascendancy class and gotten 2 pts, but I still haven't gotten the possibility to upgrade my gloves because of this bug) because of this.
Were the performance upgrades making them less "Partically"
If anything it has gotten worse for me. I can't see any improvement at all...
i know you guys will not do anything about me but i have to write this out, labirynth is nice and cool but the lags and server instability kills me, tried many times but no success, sometimes izaro 1 hit me OFFSCREEN, sometimes game crashing on loading screen, i spent like 4 hour today for nothing, please do something, if you guys cant end the lags and crashes please remove Reset of the labirynt on die
i'm afraid you guys screwed the pooch on this ascendancy thing. fun ideas for the most part but the execution is so poor that the only people who would play a game that runs like this one does now are people who are already committed to it. no one in their right mind would start out a game and end up sitting through those endless load times, the crashes every time new fun content comes up (yay, i get to crash three times before i mnage to kill those yellow guys and get 15 coins!) who are you expecting to come into this game? no one will. its just a question of how many ppl you lose due to the quality.

imo, the whole coin monster thing is pointless. all that hassle for a new economy variant? why? not to mention, the coin monsters end up being harder than most of the end act bosses in party play. they take forever. worth a try at doing something differnt i guess but it isn't working

"
khanlid wrote:
It's the first time they have such stability difficulties, no need to be rude with them. Just hope that will not happen again soon.

Naw, this happened to a smaller degree when Awakening came out; plenty of server lag and some disconnects for the first bit there. It wasn't QUITE as severe, but also, as GGG has mentioned, this time around they broke all records; it sounded like Awakening did NOT match their original release numbers. Other side was a particular bug that manifested itself and caused 3 global server crashes in one evening.

And in a similar case there... The initial 2.0.0 live release didn't actually implement much of anything in terms of fixes that were discovered during the "beta;" it took them several weeks of those bugs making it onto the live servers before they were addressed... And until 2.1.0 to address the balance issues that were pretty much all uncovered in the beta.

Like, I have major respect for GGG, but respect means I won't varnish the truth, not that I'll pretend what's not true.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Last edited by ACGIFT on Mar 8, 2016, 4:11:09 AM
Server problems again -.- lame was in Lab and get kicked because of this B.S. Its sad game is good but this kinda stuff makes me not even want to bother.
bad performance
no free points
bugs
crashes
disconnects

wow

"
veritaserum wrote:
bad performance
no free points
bugs
crashes
disconnects

wow

I find it amusing that "no free points" is on that list. I have 12+ characters in merciless. I'm super happy to be able to get some points on them without having to run the lab a minimum of 36 times. If it happens today, GREAT. If it happens next week, I'm sure it's because they have more important things to work on, like the rest of that list.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info