2.2.0e Patch Notes

Version 2.2.0e
  • Some improvements to client performance around Perandus monsters.
  • Fixed some clientside crashes related to Perandus monsters.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Mar 7, 2016, 4:18:13 AM
Last bumped on Mar 8, 2016, 4:24:10 PM
nice
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
so as this was coming out, I was playin the game walked into a perandus pack and the game crashed... please -__- roll back my character.
Yay! Finally!
Excellent, definitely needed some performance tweaks on those Perandus monsters! Just wish Steam didn't take 15 minutes to apply every little 30 MB patch.
Gonna test these improvements when I log on. Game was stuttering a lot whenever I encounter a Perandus chest.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
eh
Confirmed, GGG don't test things before release... or their testers don't give a f**** about test things xD
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
It's the first time they have such stability difficulties, no need to be rude with them. Just hope that will not happen again soon.

I got some crash will loading an area, few times in the labyrinth and once or two outside (I remember a crash while loading my Hideout, the leo's one).
"
khanlid wrote:
It's the first time they have such stability difficulties, no need to be rude with them. Just hope that will not happen again soon.

I got some crash will loading an area, few times in the labyrinth and once or two outside (I remember a crash while loading my Hideout, the leo's one).

I spoke about the performance problems... Stability problems are forgiven. I know that servers do not behave the same with thousands of people. But Performance problems are quite different. It is something that is in sight at all times, there is no way not to see it before.

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info