2.2.0d Patch Notes

"
Qetuth wrote:
Why is fracturing being removed? It was one of the more fun map mods to play, and lately, one of the least damaging to game performance of Zana's options.

Seems to be one of the most common components in the Map Crash issues that plagued the last couple of leagues - possibly has been removed until that bug has been squished completely.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Now only the vaal area's for fracture to be removed from!
The force is strong in the power of the thorns!
Well the Labyrinth still/now crash. Made a runtime error of many digits and then said the game ask to close in an unusual way.

Btw traps lag me hard, i wouldnt hear them i would stll know when i am approaching them. I go from 70-60 to 20-14 instantly. This doesnt help navigating them but even when they are on the other side of the wall i lag.
Last edited by DAYLEET on Mar 7, 2016, 1:09:27 AM
thanks for fixing the perendus pack crash, it got me like 5-10x at least lol
I'm not sure if i'm the only one but i'm getting "unexpected disconnections from server" after this patch, 9-10 an hour.

Using lightning arrow and blast rain no mtx on a duelist. Connecting to texas/california or washington DC did nothing.

Anyone else getting these?

"
Bladehawk256 wrote:
I'm not sure if i'm the only one but i'm getting "unexpected disconnections from server" after this patch, 9-10 an hour.

Using lightning arrow and blast rain no mtx on a duelist. Connecting to texas/california or washington DC did nothing.

Anyone else getting these?

yeah, i had 3 crashes in about 45 mins or so last night (also playing blast rain atm) on Washington while trying to get to the wp in crystal veins. eventually gave up and went to sleep.
Much appreciated fixes. I was having some trouble with Cadiro spawning in doorways and in the middle of narrow areas where I could not get around him and was forced to either buy his item or reset the instance to progress forward.

Only trouble I've been having with perandus mobs is that they usually only seem to be evangelists and simliar A3 monsters with little to no variety in them at all. But I figure that is probably just rng and I'll just keep plugging away while getting murdered brutally by them. lol
nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info