Labyrinth,the worst content ever made in POE?

"
sidtherat wrote:
"
Vaalamity wrote:

I have 1.4 million DPS btw, and can easily do 78 maps, so the fact I died in the Lab shows how out of place it is in the game. Sorry that I don't feel like buying a Kaom's to do some garbage content that I don't wanna play.

it shows that the gear carries you, not your skill. and Lab shows that.

btw you can dodge/block some trap types, just saying

My skill in playing Tomb Raider? I concede, I suck at lag-dodging blenders. What I am pretty decent at, though, is playing Path of Exile. Ya know, the game about killing mobs, gearing up, min/maxing builds, finding loot? I do okay in that game.

Thanks so much for your input, though. Very relevant to the discussion. Feel free to keep your shit to yourself.
Last edited by Vaalamity on Mar 6, 2016, 4:46:59 AM
Labyrinth is a fun idea that is not designed for a fast paced arpg. It works perfectly fine if you have checkpoints or can save the progress... which is simply not the case in PoE.
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
Would my suggestion be a good way out for everybody?
*shameless self promoting*
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602696
Decided to do normal labyrinth for second time.In my first attemp,i was near done,then i dc-ed.second time again,near done,the i got msg operation timed out.almost 2 hours of torture for nothing.I'm done with this shit.
Last edited by And1111 on Mar 6, 2016, 5:05:12 AM
- it is insanely skill(gem) dependent; one just can't do it with certain skills(and there's a good amount of those).
- his movement/charge/attack speed and range is to high(without frenzies); with some minus to movement speed from gear, 10% ~ 15% movement on boots, 2~3 movement speed flask uses, one just can't get to those stupid poles in time and if you spend your time running around trying to click them, there's nothing to dps him with(see.1`); he also hits you during that, repeatedly, with everything he has(the usage of movement skills is hit and miss here with leap slam not even worth using(especially if one is a caster and ofc gets no other movement skills from vendors or quests)).
- the view is to small/narrow to see what happens(what Izaro does) most of the time so people just run around hoping to get lucky and not get hit by whatever comes next.

Last edited by kreca73 on Mar 6, 2016, 5:44:22 AM
Agree 100% labyrinth is the worst shit GGG has made.Way to long ,overtuned ,and just plain crap.
really i thought this game was total shit..
but the labyrinth made it interesting

game was okay...
fun to kill shit, level gear etc
but theres an insane amount of lameass design decisions everywhere

at least now theres finally something interesting in the game lol

i mean the whole game was just grind like an idiot for crap
now theres actually a game in this crap

BUT ive only run it once so far haha
so yeah maybe it sucks
Last edited by CaoMengde on Mar 6, 2016, 6:49:46 AM
GGG has been dangling the Ascension classes in our faces for nearly 2 months, and everyone has been drooling for the past month about Ascending their characters.

Of course people are going to be frustrated when they see: i) Ascendancy points are gated, ii) servers have been crashing and there are NO checkpoints, iii) it is BORING and tedious to get these points.

There are so many damn threads on forum already complaining about Labyrinth.

Let's just be real here: it is not about skill, or of it being too hard / too easy. When you see people saying they don't want to play Donkey Kong or Tomb Raider game. It's simple - they DON'T WANT to play puzzle games.

Totally agree, lab content is way too alienating, doesnt fit PoE at all.

Dont also forget, people who build tanky also have no advantage (10k armour? traps dont give a shit, 10k HP? traps dont give a shit, and its so easy to missclick or miscalculate that its not even remotely fun), its 100% arcade in its principle and totally frustrating.

Ive said that before, if ascendancy classes where not gated behind labyrinth people would rarely run the damn thing. 99% of them would be no-lifers, hardcore-24/7 farmers and bots. Out of pure curiosity and hype people would try it but not for a long time.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
While we're giving feedback, yea the entire labrynth is far too long to expect people to do it on a daily basis. The punishment for DC or leaving to town is just far to great. I love the concept, but when you spend an hour getting to the end only to DC and lose all your progress, it becomes extraordinarily tedious.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info