Labyrinth,the worst content ever made in POE?

All day and full week farming labs for required enhancement and still dont get it... WTF?

Labs actually even worse content then talisman, how is it even possible? Grind fest for nothing. Can we have even more boring content pls!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
All day and full week farming labs for required enhancement and still dont get it... WTF?

Labs actually even worse content then talisman, how is it even possible? Grind fest for nothing. Can we have even more boring content pls!

It's worse then talismans because at least you can trade talisman.

You can't just "pick up" the enchantment that you don't want and trade it to someone else that you do want.
I think this Labyrinth is good design in aRPG games. It gives you a challenge for your patience and coorinating. As i now come to traps should not be either become ''run trough'' festival they should kill you if plan this ''cheap trick'', but i dont mean it should kill you from a first hit either.
There are so many ''safespots'' wich providers a breathtaking moment or refill you health back to max without any cost of danger with a minimal health regen(es regen). A skills wich gives way to skip also these a traps or with a higher regen i could say you can bypass a certain amount a hits while ''mindless'' way running trough to ''safespot''. So nothing bad to say about a TRAPS/LAB.
I am always more worry about dealing with izaro with a level between 36-40 (with a drops just what have come while playing..so no buying a uber items to have thousands of healths for it).
I was aware that i could die with my scion in a izaro if its capable to ''one shot me'' way that i have nothing to do againts it. Ofcourse it happened i took a risk myself with a ''semi'' items no real good ''defensive mods'' taken and like 660-680life, but it was my own fault and i took a risk. I only could see a funny slow mod running in a Izaro in a second battlestage. I could only see my screen flash and screaming.. and i died.
Other hand i did do it as my Templar- molten strike build it was really easy i was amazed i could need to pop up my health potions once a while playing. I did also enter with lv35 and i was like lv40 when i came out from it with my guardian ascandary and with some loot at no problems. A two close calls with a traps but only because i get unpatient(it was getting really late) and uusally i look in every corner before heading a forward. So nice job GGG.

I cannot say i am veteran POE player, but i can say that used to play a lots of aRPG games since Diablo 1, Record of lodoss war and many others.
Last edited by Daikata2427 on Mar 20, 2016, 12:28:15 AM
I was watching a well-known streamer run merc lab yesterday. There were no golden doors, no backtracking, no weird layouts - just a straight shot from the beginning through to the final trial. After a few runs, this streamer, whose character could be considered complete and who was finishing the lab in only a few minutes per run, said:

"I literally feel my spirit leaving my body."

I could not think of a better description for how I feel running the labyrinth.
"
RagnarokChu wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

You can't just "pick up" the enchantment that you don't want and trade it to someone else that you do want.

The problem to me, i have done so many runs in there weeks for just at least one enhancement on helmet that suit my build, that i feel like poe = only labyrinth and nothing else.

This rng fetish that GGG love so much, only ruin game not helping at all.

Talisman = SUPER heavy rng based, labs = even more heavy rng based, next league/expansion = guess what? MORE RNG!

Only worse and worse after each league and no real fix or indention from GGG to change it.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Mar 20, 2016, 5:38:02 AM
Its because you have to trade, big surprise. Trading and RNG is honestly the least of my worries. The future, where you have to do 18 trials and 3 labyrinth runs for each new character you make is my main concern. I don't want to repeat this content ever again.
Jup, the labyrinth is an absolute nightmare to go through every fuckin time i level a character. Not even speaking of the god damn trials and annoying as fuck league challenges.
It takes like an hour total to run all 3 labyrinths on a new char.

What's the issue?

edit: shit maybe an hour and 15 minutes if you include the trials

"
I was watching a well-known streamer run merc lab yesterday. There were no golden doors, no backtracking, no weird layouts - just a straight shot from the beginning through to the final trial. After a few runs, this streamer, whose character could be considered complete and who was finishing the lab in only a few minutes per run, said:

"I literally feel my spirit leaving my body."

I could not think of a better description for how I feel running the labyrinth.

...so why was he doing it?
That's like if I sit in front of a Nickelback video on YouTube for 10 hours straight and complain that it sucks.
I could, you know, just not do it.

"
RagnarokChu wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

You can just trade for enchanted items and avoid running the lab though. As far as I know the item doesn't become soulbound once enchanted.
Just like people will buy Atziri gloves if they can't kill her.
Last edited by Jaille on Mar 20, 2016, 10:20:16 AM
"
Jaille wrote:
edit: shit maybe an hour and 15 minutes if you include the trials

Someone's exaggerating how fast they're doing it.

It will be amusing when the leaderboards come out and we see that most people were lying on how fast they were, just like they were lying how fast they cleared maps. Many people are claiming times that aren't even possible with pure running with well over 100% increased movement speed... And I'm pretty positive my archer is one of the very fastest-moving characters in the entire game. (+249%, though I'll admit I could squeeze a few things and sacrifice to make it +300%)

"
Jaille wrote:
That's like if I sit in front of a Nickelback video on YouTube for 10 hours straight and complain that it sucks.
I could, you know, just not do it.

That's a very bad false equivalency there. Did you not even stop to think on how it might be bad?

A better example would be if, in order to access the rest of the stuff on YouTube, you HAD to sit and watch Nickelback for 10 hours.

Doesn't come so easily to say "just don't do it" now, does it?

"
Jaille wrote:
You can just trade for enchanted items and avoid running the lab though. As far as I know the item doesn't become soulbound once enchanted.
Just like people will buy Atziri gloves if they can't kill her.

Except that rarity makes an impact there: I can still buy Atziri's Acuity, especially since no one uses them anymore.

Just buy an enchanted item? Go ahead, find me a Rat's Nest with the +1 secondary Tornado shot projectile. They're so rare that no one will trade them; you either get the enchant yourself, or you just don't have it.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Last edited by ACGIFT on Mar 20, 2016, 11:54:35 AM
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Its because you have to trade, big surprise. Trading and RNG is honestly the least of my worries. The future, where you have to do 18 trials and 3 labyrinth runs for each new character you make is my main concern. I don't want to repeat this content ever again.

This is my main concern as well. 25 Characters here that still need them done, ask me how excited I am by that prospect. Sure it's "optional content" though right?
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info