Share your best Perandus purchase from Cadiro!

10 jewellers for 7 coins...in act4 normal...is that beatable?
"
SpaceJanitor wrote:

29,000 coins. Money well spent!
So sad Close beta supporter and still scaming ppl for 6-10ex fee for that headhunter,gj bro we all are proud of you !!!

78 coins in Cruel Western Forest.

A shame it's worth almost nothing on Perandus, and I still constantly get lowball offers like "1 fuse me ho"

Hence, it's tagged with the note of "Offers will be met with insults."

This has hilariously still failed to stop a lot of whispers. It's comedy, so well-spent. (and it'll still be at least around an exalt on Standard...)

~2k coins, Merciless Weaver's Den. (was actually only 1, not 2)
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Last edited by ACGIFT on Mar 19, 2016, 12:55:26 PM

Probably one of these two. Got the Goddess Bound as my very first Cadiro meeting of the league in the Prison and spent an extra hour collecting enough coins while keeping the instance open to get all 91 coins. The gem, fittingly, came from the 2nd level of the Mines!
The more More you have, the less Less matters

Best roll!
"Sorry for my bad English"
*Insert picture of Bino's that I couldn't afford*

Makes me wish that Cadiro had a layaway option. This is the best thing he's had for sale other than currency items. I think it cost 89 coins. Useful at the time I was levelling but now sits in stash.
Spoiler
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Last edited by viciousnugget on Mar 20, 2016, 6:46:21 AM

111 coins, pretty sweet deal
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Scamdiro sold me perfect 30/15 Rumi for 2600
Also tabula rasa for something like 100-200 coins
1008 coins for mutewind whisperstep.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
"
viciousnugget wrote:
Makes me wish that Cadiro had a layaway option.

I had to quickly browse and buy some more coins through poe.trade when that exalt sale showed up, to be honest.

Fortunately, I just keep hoarding currency and usually keep it in chaos/exalt format, so I can quickly grab more.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info