When will Labyrinth be nerfed for non-elite players to get Ascendancy classes?

"
Ratedetar wrote:
"
outspokened wrote:
My opinion:

I just didn't enjoy the trials since I had to search for them all over the acts in 3 difficulties.

Did you ignore the trials or start doing this at a high level ? Aside from the one in the catabombs, the other trials are all in places where you're questing making it easy to do a long the way.

I did them all straight in normal and cruel while I'm questing. When merciless came in, that's when I started feeling "urrrgghhhhh not this again..." because I was trying to rush to lvl 60 + act 3 onwards (I always do this thing in merciless wherein I just skip things and rush lvl my character).

I actually just finished the merciless trials today. I don't exactly go Catacombs or Hedge Maze in general.
"
People who find the labyrinth too hard and can not get ascendancy classes should consider playing D3 instead. Like seriously, you learn the mechanics once and after that you are good to go. Seeing people crying for nerfs because content is too hard (hint: it is not) is simply infuriating.

Learn to play. /thread

profile set to private and the reason is always the same ppl with unlimited lives tell the game is easy

new scenario you have 1 life and have to run into the unknown praying for a save island with 10ex gear
or pass through 2 screen of spiketraps seeing only traps

come back when u dont have to hide behind retstart at checkpoint and then tell me how hard the lab is

hurr durr quake was so easy i just enabled godmode iam so good

i know i hate on sc ppl often but this pisses me off for 4 years now ppl with godmode giving balance advise or saying the game is easy

you cant lose sc get that in your mind sc is made to win the game you can bruteforce die to maps

this been said i found a way to at least cheese lava and spike traps lava +max fire and ruby easy one spike traps zealots and es regen + recharge rate u get hit heal to full get hit heal to full

so pathetic i even scout the layout on my ripped sc chars the mobs are no problem so dumb %traps are and the trap layout changes with every death

statistics will show that ppl did the lab once 90% of the time and never again iam pretty sure of it
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Apr 22, 2016, 3:39:56 AM
Laby is fucking super easy, especially if you do it with geared and levelled char.
If it's too hard for you, you can play Diablo3 or Hello Kitty Online, that would fit better what you can do.
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:
Laby is fucking super easy, especially if you do it with geared and levelled char.
If it's too hard for you, you can play Diablo3 or Hello Kitty Online, that would fit better what you can do.

click on profile
gz up dieng up to 94 must have been hard
thx for prooving my point care to post a /death screnshot ? 200 or 300 ?

u realize its a total diffrent mindset running into the unknown thinking fuck i lose everything or hurr durr yolo i just restart it if no try a stock account with real money and with a demo account
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Apr 22, 2016, 3:55:28 AM
"
Marlexyz wrote:
I wish all those tryhards that complain that the game is too eay would try labyrinth with a CI or low-life char.

I did it with a low-life (like 95% life reserved) char without the "light radius applies to ES" node or whatever... never again.
"
The ''super elite'' players still gets me every fucking time.

I'm still waiting for my Super Elite PoE Player award, or something. :2
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
ventiman wrote:
"
Malone wrote:

click on profile

u realize its a total diffrent mindset running into the unknown thinking fuck i lose everything or hurr durr yolo i just restart it if no try a stock account with real money and with a demo account

If you are so afraid about hc death you should join us in SC :P

By the way lab is not really hard when you get used to it, the only real issue is that lag spikes can have way more serious consequences.
For an Emperor to be just, an Emperor must be patient.
"
Frattagli4 wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:
"
Malone wrote:

click on profile

If you are so afraid about hc death you should join us in SC :P

Why someone should forced to play somewhere where he dont want to? Ah yes, bcs of GGG balance and Chinese/Korean gold farmer contract.

Enhancement system as talisman rng drop, as other "unique idea" from GGG always anti players.

More and more start to play on Standard leagues then HC bcs of it and bad client/server performance. Maybe game should be fun and interesting? Nah, only gold farmers orienteering.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Tbh it's a bit sad to read heaps of whine from hc players complaining because they have one precious life. Isn't it supposed to be the challenge to play HC?
For an Emperor to be just, an Emperor must be patient.
"
ventiman wrote:
"
People who find the labyrinth too hard and can not get ascendancy classes should consider playing D3 instead. Like seriously, you learn the mechanics once and after that you are good to go. Seeing people crying for nerfs because content is too hard (hint: it is not) is simply infuriating.

Learn to play. /thread

profile set to private and the reason is always the same ppl with unlimited lives tell the game is easy

new scenario you have 1 life and have to run into the unknown praying for a save island with 10ex gear
or pass through 2 screen of spiketraps seeing only traps

come back when u dont have to hide behind retstart at checkpoint and then tell me how hard the lab is

hurr durr quake was so easy i just enabled godmode iam so good

i know i hate on sc ppl often but this pisses me off for 4 years now ppl with godmode giving balance advise or saying the game is easy

you cant lose sc get that in your mind sc is made to win the game you can bruteforce die to maps

this been said i found a way to at least cheese lava and spike traps lava +max fire and ruby easy one spike traps zealots and es regen + recharge rate u get hit heal to full get hit heal to full

so pathetic i even scout the layout on my ripped sc chars the mobs are no problem so dumb %traps are and the trap layout changes with every death

statistics will show that ppl did the lab once 90% of the time and never again iam pretty sure of it
Do you know what punctuation is? Don't expect anyone taking you serious with that garbage wall of text.

Besides, you are not special for playing HC. No one is. The only thing that held me back from HC this league was the overall horrible performance. Both the servers and the game itself. And yes, the lab really is easy. Even on HC, nothing special. People just need to learn how to play.

Oh and by the way sweety, my profile is set to private for a reason. It is all it takes to trigger people on the forums. I find it it hilarious.
Last edited by Ulsarek on Apr 22, 2016, 8:14:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info