When will Labyrinth be nerfed for non-elite players to get Ascendancy classes?

Why are only super elite players allowed to have Ascendancy classes?

Players with normal playing skills (not uber/elite players) can't complete the Labyrinth (kill 3rd boss) as it is currently designed.

Please fix this asap.
Last edited by onlinegamer1 on Mar 5, 2016, 10:43:53 PM
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2016, 10:19:47 AM
Huhhh.... I'm far from a good player and I managed to solo the labyrinth while being about 10 levels above the mob level.
So can't complete I'd have to disagree.

Can't compete, that could be argued, but who cares?
Oh cmon, it cant be that bad
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Is this the part where we tell you that trap damage is proportionate, so doesn't matter if you have 500hp or 15000hp you'll still lose half your life if hit by a trap.

If your having that much trouble buy a movement skill from one of the vendors like lightning warp or flame dash or something.
"
Asmosis wrote:
Is this the part where we tell you that trap damage is proportionate, so doesn't matter if you have 500hp or 15000hp you'll still lose half your life if hit by a trap.

If your having that much trouble buy a movement skill from one of the vendors like lightning warp or flame dash or something.

Not dying to traps, dying to the boss.
Maybe give some info on your characters stats, skills, gear (hell link em) and maybe someone can try and help. But just saying its too hard with no frame of reference isn't terribly useful.
Beyond_Bow_BobMKIII Level 80 Tornado Shot Scion
Some of my casual friends have done it quite fine and they play like 3 hours a day why can't you <.<
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
You'll learn it... just like you learned to beat the unbeatable bosses in Act IV. It's tough, but give it time.
Izario with charges hurts.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
You'll learn it... just like you will learn to beat the unbeatable bosses in Act IV. It's tough, but give it time.

Slight correction there, I have a feeling he hasn't stepped into A4 yet.

If its the boss then, come back when your ready. he doesn't scale up at all, so you may just need to improve your gear/skills etc first.
Last edited by Asmosis on Mar 5, 2016, 10:34:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info