Márkusz' Endgame Standard builds

Updated the thread with all current and recent builds
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Since you have the wealth for the builds, why not give up some of the builds and focus the wealth on certain build that are able to reach true special and high end?

Altho I don't really know about a lot of build but I knew some builds. For instant, 3.23 Armour stacker and Int stack wander, both are quite mediocre and relatively outdated. Since this is Standard, I don't really see any special from your build and any random build by random stranger, there is no unique trait.
Last edited by criticap on Feb 25, 2024, 10:09:27 PM
"
criticap wrote:
Since you have the wealth for the builds, why not give up some of the builds and focus the wealth on certain build that are able to reach true special and high end?

Altho I don't really know about a lot of build but I knew some builds. For instant, 3.23 Armour stacker and Int stack wander, both are quite mediocre and relatively outdated. Since this is Standard, I don't really see any special from your build and any random build by random stranger, there is no unique trait.

Personal preference. I like to explore more archetypes, rather than just dumping more currency into something I can already see how it works and how it would look like. I don't care how others play standard, and I don't minmax just to catch up to somebody's expecations.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info