2.2.0b Patch Notes

Great!
FIRST PAGE! GJ GGG =)
Fakk, second page :*(
big D, come say hi !
Last edited by Vippen on Mar 4, 2016, 8:33:42 PM
Keep saying need to update, Close game, steam updates it, go into game same thing, says need to update still.
"
Chris wrote:
The realm crashed during the countdown so we deployed immediately.

Good to know. Thanks Chris.
IGN: RichMightyWitch
"
Chris wrote:
The servers were impatient!
"
Chris wrote:

I was half way through typing a message here when it crashed.

Hope things settle down for you guys.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Pretty salty, had a vaal haste drop in my first vaal area and just before I got out of the zone the server crashed and rollback. with my almost 1k hours in the game and maybe 30-40 rollbacks I acutally lost something valueable twice already. Shitty luck.

Edit: Also a bug I haven't seen addresed here is when I tried to do a master daily and he just didn't open the portal. Couldn't talk to the master as well (Elron) in what seems to be the same time it would take for him to open the portal and walk through it.
Last edited by Zepolling on Mar 4, 2016, 8:35:20 PM
There seems to be a bug with portals on act 3. for some reason, while I was in the warehouse and the marketplace, I ported to town, then tried to use my portal to go back to the area and a message saying I had to be at least level 35 to enter a merciless area prevented me from porting back. This happened both on the marketplace and the warehouse on normal difficulty.
Can you hotfix the penetration not showing/working from lava lash and similar clusters?
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
No fix yet to instacrashing when seeing a certain chest?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info