Summon Stone Golem

"
draygourn wrote:
the Slam is a Taunt, right? does that mean other than the Golem, other allies including player/summoner will received less 10% damage from taunted enemies?

a little more on Taunt, I once read that only map boss or uniques will have taunt immunity for 9 seconds after first taunt, and taunt lasts 3 secs. I want to know if it lasts 3 secs regardless of being attacked by player/allies.

Indeed, does the stone golem's taunt grant 10% damage reduction to player / other minions? Will be grateful if anyone responds, thanks in advance.
Last edited by pathfinding on Jun 26, 2016, 7:18:55 PM
got a question

is stone golem have any armor or phys.res buff compare other golem ??

or just 100% dmg buff ??
Massive pile of garbage. I don't know how many times I've seen this useless thing not work to the point where mobs will just ignore it even when it slams.

The biggest trap gem in the game.
Look at flame golem builds, then look at stone golem builds, sad times. Please add sunder this minion's skill set.
I played with this skill for a while, until I gave up. The golem can be useful, but it keeps dying too fast and you have to recast it 24/7. Buff golem's defences or at least the cast speed of summoning it.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Yes, the Stone Golem will grant Increased Physical Damage for Elementalists.
Note that it's not an Elemental Golem though (phys != ele), which is relevant for Liege of the Primordial's other modifiers.

Please consider adding this golem to the list of elemental golems, or renaming it ("Life Golem"?). Stone is elemental!
This golem gives "increased character size" which don't get me wrong is cool, but it would be great if this was changed to "increased area of effect", it happens to be that some people are worried about the current state of AoE while i write this so it wouldn't be a bad stat to have.
Right now it's pretty much a walking taunt and as far as i know it's not guaranteed to hit.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Pretty sure golems don't grant increased character size, but the golems themselves grow larger as the gem level increases... or have I been blind my whole life? time to equip stone golem on every character!
"
thurmack wrote:
Please consider adding this golem to the list of elemental golems, or renaming it ("Life Golem"?). Stone is elemental!

"Element" in PoE specifically refers to Fire, Cold (or Ice), and Lightning. Anything else (Chaos, Physical, etc.) is not an Element.
MTX query/request - how much effort would it be to turn the golem into one of those giant statues, like how skellies have MTX which turn them into smaller statues? The golem's roll could be replaced by a trampling charge of some sort.
Last edited by PoofySleeves on Jul 2, 2018, 7:28:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info