[2.4] FoxTactic's LVL100 Crunchy Frost Ninja Frostblades\wildstrike

was wondering, does anyone has problme sustaining mana while whirling blade trought map?!?!

i often myself slowing down a lot cuz i am waiting for mana to whirling blade...
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
was wondering, does anyone has problme sustaining mana while whirling blade trought map?!?!

i often myself slowing down a lot cuz i am waiting for mana to whirling blade...

add blood magic to your wb setup never had problem with blood magic
Tried lightning strike with this build today, annoyingly good, have much better cleaning speed and single target but with high attack speed lags game a bit
Last edited by Kurotsume on Sep 16, 2016, 3:10:47 PM
What about Elemental Overload? You could spec out of some ~4 crit multi skills and just get 40% more elemental damage that also benefits from non-crits.
Make
Spectral Throw
great again
Last edited by CommodoX on Sep 15, 2016, 1:30:54 PM
"
CommodoX wrote:
What about Elemental Overload? You could spec out of some ~4 crit multi skills and just get 40% more elemental damage that also benefits from non-crits.

Most of the big nodes you take for crit chance contains crit multi, i have around 500% multi on my guy right now and when you have high crit chance it doesnt really make sense to trade it for 40% more ele

Note: Revamping the build later this week to a full evasion 1h shield build, it needs more balance.
Last edited by FoxTactics on Sep 18, 2016, 12:16:50 PM
Speaking of crit multi. Doing this build now, looks fun alright. Used Facebreakers during leveling, and now can't force myself to drop them because removing them causes a huge loss of tooltip DPS. Those 90% multi are huge, duh. Aren't you guys tempted to run FBs or Maligaros instead of rare gloves?

Also, did anyone try a more, erm, defensive/stationary version of the build, based on top ascendancy skill branch, Pious Path? It looks fantastic. As long as you're on sacred ground, you get huge buffs to damage, attackspeed, manaregen, and IMMUNE TO STATUS AILMENTS. That's besides the usual regen this ground provides. And you're also dropping it wherever you go (I can only assume that lab-enchanted gloves 'of light' and sulphur flask will drop it just as well). So, basically, the gameplay should be a bit more tactical, and Vaalpact is mostly out of the question since we're doing regen here. You'd also lose 16% 'more' DPS from Augury of Penitence and stuff. But status ailments immunity, god damn it's worth a lot. Frees up tons of flask slots, too. So you could run diamond, silver, pop Vinktar without counterpotting, whatever. Would be real nice to hear from somebody with experience of using this branch.
IGN: Zurgle. Steam ID: zuthuzu. I'm rarely online ingame, most of the time online in steam.
Feel free to add in either, if you wanted something checked out.
"
zuthuzu wrote:
Speaking of crit multi. Doing this build now, looks fun alright. Used Facebreakers during leveling, and now can't force myself to drop them because removing them causes a huge loss of tooltip DPS. Those 90% multi are huge, duh. Aren't you guys tempted to run FBs or Maligaros instead of rare gloves?

Also, did anyone try a more, erm, defensive/stationary version of the build, based on top ascendancy skill branch, Pious Path? It looks fantastic. As long as you're on sacred ground, you get huge buffs to damage, attackspeed, manaregen, and IMMUNE TO STATUS AILMENTS. That's besides the usual regen this ground provides. And you're also dropping it wherever you go (I can only assume that lab-enchanted gloves 'of light' and sulphur flask will drop it just as well). So, basically, the gameplay should be a bit more tactical, and Vaalpact is mostly out of the question since we're doing regen here. You'd also lose 16% 'more' DPS from Augury of Penitence and stuff. But status ailments immunity, god damn it's worth a lot. Frees up tons of flask slots, too. So you could run diamond, silver, pop Vinktar without counterpotting, whatever. Would be real nice to hear from somebody with experience of using this branch.

But build lack of survivality and migitation so you need to wb around a lot or i am playing that way,and i think cwdt counts as spell so we get %50 increased damage from instruments of virtue.Augury of penitence have huge area and both defensive and offensive. I tried to make this build es and embrace the meta,wondering if it will work and be more tanky. Tree is here
Last edited by Kurotsume on Sep 19, 2016, 10:42:18 AM
Don't know if anyone addressed this or not.
But blood rage counts as a spell cast every time it refreshed for the 50% more dmg buff on casting a spell along with the attack speed buff from just killing.
"
AutoQQ wrote:
blood rage counts as a spell cast every time it refreshed for the 50% more dmg buff on casting a spell along with the attack speed buff from just killing.

It's not 'more', it's 'increased', but if you're right about this then it's about as insane as it could possibly get. Proccing off CWDTs was good enough, but this way it would mean PERMANENT UPTIME. Good lord. I need to hurry up with the uberlab, apparently.
IGN: Zurgle. Steam ID: zuthuzu. I'm rarely online ingame, most of the time online in steam.
Feel free to add in either, if you wanted something checked out.
Hello, i'm having lots of fun with your build. here is my gear so far. im currently looking to upgrade the amulet, belt and boots, resists are capped and i can run red maps.

my masters were low lvl when i crafted the life on jewellery.

im about 700 fuses in to

waiting for 6L

Upgrades:

5.2k life
32.3k wildstrike unbuffed 45.2k with wrath. probably ok damage for 5L setup
Last edited by supersonic666 on Sep 23, 2016, 1:27:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info