2.1.2e Patch Notes

Will notes put on items in temporary league carry over to their respective permanent leagues on merge?
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1641740
My 6link collection: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1656425
im having an issue with the new tab pricing feature. i turned off aquisition and waited till trade said i was offline to test this..

i went to stash tab and set to public. i chose option to price items individually and priced an item. now poe.trade says im online but the price is not listed.. anyone know how to fix this?
Very nice guys!!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Great Job GGG! and ignore all of the "pay to win" trolls just trying to stir up attention.
Paying for convenience? YES, but not paying to win...

I've already talked to a few people who are going to come back to POE and buy a couple of premium tabs just to have this feature alone!! and you you folks deserve it!!!
Last edited by Mentoya on Mar 2, 2016, 9:00:09 PM
Great job, GGG !

Just tested, it works. Items indexed in a few seconds.
No more manually bumping my shop threads.
"
Nzonic wrote:
im having an issue with the new tab pricing feature. i turned off aquisition and waited till trade said i was offline to test this..

i went to stash tab and set to public. i chose option to price items individually and priced an item. now poe.trade says im online but the price is not listed.. anyone know how to fix this?

I had to remove an item from the tab, go to town to trigger the server save, and then everything else in that tab finally listed. Seems that whatever is already in the tab when you set the tab wide price doesn't get scanned until something changes within the tab.
I still can't open the game. I have replaced the .exe file and disable the anti-virus. However, the game still closes immediately once it's in the loading screen. There is no error message popped up. I'm using windows 7 sp1.

Edit: I have deleted the whole folder of C:\Users\xxx\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile and it can run now. I guess there is conflict between the new game and old config,
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Last edited by WillisTheWillis on Mar 2, 2016, 9:53:52 PM
MINT

LOVE YOU GGG
Thank you so much for your hard effort for this new patch. it fix everything.
i am able to play the now. thank you.

"
Abattoir wrote:
"
Nzonic wrote:

I had to remove an item from the tab, go to town to trigger the server save, and then everything else in that tab finally listed. Seems that whatever is already in the tab when you set the tab wide price doesn't get scanned until something changes within the tab.

do i have to do it to every item or just 1 item per tab?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info