[2.2] King's "Jupiter Ascendant" - 4 curse hybrid/CI non-crit Occultist Witch [HC&Beginner friendly]

"
Garfunkel wrote:
"
Lashiel wrote:
Mostly large groups, especially Perandus groups. Also large single hits. i.e. Kaom/Daresso. So... kinda everything I guess? Ha.

Grabbed Blood Dance because they were recommended by OP. You still do actually get cast speed from frenzy charges, just 1% as opposed 3%. They are a DPS boost, although maybe I could get better. Not sure.

Grabbing those two notables is a good idea. I may spec out of some stuff to grab those now.

I can only say for my version of this build based on CI. Against large groups >> Vile Bastion. Against heavy single hist >> more ES / ES regen. I have 13k+ ES and 600+ regen/ almost 4k ES recharge and can facetank Piety/Kaom/Daresso/Malachai and all the mini-bosses before Malachai @Merciless.
I can also suggest using Vaal Discipline + Inc.Duration in tough situations.

Hi

could you please make pubblic your character, it could be very usefull, i'm also on hybrid and i'm dying a lot too....

Many thanks to all you folk, becouse, anyway this is an awesome build.
"
Scappotto wrote:

could you please make pubblic your character, it could be very usefull, i'm also on hybrid and i'm dying a lot too....

Sure. Although my gear is far from being perfect, hope you'll find it useful as some guidance in building CI Arc witch.
"
Garfunkel wrote:
"
Scappotto wrote:

Sure. Although my gear is far from being perfect, hope you'll find it useful as some guidance in building CI Arc witch.

Thanks a lot m8, i think i'm going to respect to try your version!
I have something like this going on right now. I use a corrupted amulet instead of doedres damning. I use shock nova and I wear Doedre's scorn. I am low life, bm. I also use call of the brotherhood. Hit me up in game if you wanna chat about our builds.
IGN: Strudely
Hi there,

I was wondering if you could tell me what stat priorities to get for the CI version. +energy shield% and + max energy shield and resistances are a given, but what else could be important over life?

Also if doing the CI version, am I still meant to grab the 4th curse from the ascendancy tree or go up the other side to get the .5% energy shield regen per enemy killed?

Lastly :P, im doing SC so should I swap temporal chains for ele weakness?

Edit: last one I promise- when vsing bosses or solo uniques, I run out of mana really fast even with warlods marks, arc is not spammable its kinda like two casts (4 with echo) before waiting a bit you know. any tips?

Thanks so much :)
Last edited by lesgrossman on Apr 6, 2016, 4:08:14 AM
"
lesgrossman wrote:
Hi there,

I was wondering if you could tell me what stat priorities to get for the CI version. +energy shield% and + max energy shield and resistances are a given, but what else could be important over life?

Also if doing the CI version, am I still meant to grab the 4th curse from the ascendancy tree or go up the other side to get the .5% energy shield regen per enemy killed?

Edit: last one I promise- when vsing bosses or solo uniques, I run out of mana really fast even with warlods marks, arc is not spammable its kinda like two casts (4 with echo) before waiting a bit you know. any tips?

You can check out my character (PerLarc) to see an example of gearing for CI. As for stats : you need mana and mana regen as well. Spell /lightning damage or-and cast speed is also nice to have.

I prefer to take .5% energy shield regen from Occultist. Imho it is better than 4th curse.

If you don't mind dying now and then, you can certainly use elem. weakness ;)

As for mana...check out my character and you 'll see the skill tree there. Basically , take Righteous Decree node.
"
Garfunkel wrote:
"
lesgrossman wrote:
Hi there,

You can check out my character (PerLarc) to see an example of gearing for CI. As for stats : you need mana and mana regen as well. Spell /lightning damage or-and cast speed is also nice to have.

I prefer to take .5% energy shield regen from Occultist. Imho it is better than 4th curse.

If you don't mind dying now and then, you can certainly use elem. weakness ;)

As for mana...check out my character and you 'll see the skill tree there. Basically , take Righteous Decree node.

Thanks dude. Great advice got some gear with some new resists and mana so looking better now . Yeah I think ill get the .5 shield regen and use 3curses.

Many thanks for your help :_)
I am going to be leveling the ball lightning version of this build in the hardcore perandus league.
The only thing i can not decide on is if i am going to stick with the hybrid or go CI, Which of the two do you think would be better at surviving in hardcore?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info