[2.4] Searing Bond - Reverse Shockwave Totem - Chieftan || Budget || The Original SB Atziri killer

"
Mallahet wrote:
Just noticed your toon. How's dominating blow working out?

I have not been playing much at all this league. When I do play its usually just to test ideas. Just sick of the leveling process right now. Some gems may still be slotted in the gear that shouldn't be.
"
Kartikdon wrote:
Just sick of the leveling process right now.

Heh, I hear ya. Been fun finding the gear for this one, but yeah, leveling up to mid/late game is just a drag. I seem to hit a wall every league..
i have qustion this build working to hc league ...?? and what ascendancy point i must take :) thanks alot for help :)
any chance you would add leveling trees?
IGN: hyrenfreak
"
Rytualist wrote:
i have qustion this build working to hc league ...?? and what ascendancy point i must take :) thanks alot for help :)

Go Tukohama then Ramako. Yes this is HC viable.

"
hyrenfreak wrote:
any chance you would add leveling trees?

Just rush Ancestral Bond and EE while maintaining a good life pool. Then just work on totem duration and +1 curse and again, maintain a high life pool.
Nice build, but I have a question: Why is Realm Ender better than Searing Touch? Realm Ender gives +3 and 50% increased damage, Searing Touch gives +2 and 110% increased damage. If I calculate that with a Lv21 Searing Bond the damage with Searing Touch is much higher or do I miss something? Additionally Searing Touch has cast speed from what our shockwave totems benefit.
Last edited by iberion_ on Aug 27, 2016, 3:12:45 AM
"
iberion_ wrote:
Nice build, but I have a question: Why is Realm Ender better than Searing Touch? Realm Ender gives +3 and 50% increased damage, Searing Touch gives +2 and 110% increased damage. If I calculate that with a Lv21 Searing Bond the damage with Searing Touch is much higher or do I miss something? Additionally Searing Touch has cast speed from what our shockwave totems benefit.

you are right about the damage. I updated this in the middle of midterms and just through it together, didn't even do a single calculation. In the past a good rare +2/+1 all gem was better and I think I just assumed the math was the same. Good catch.

edit: this build has gone through so many revisions, class changes, skill changes, and gear changes that it sometimes is hard to keep up with the past numbers :)
Last edited by Kartikdon on Aug 29, 2016, 8:33:47 PM
Literally nothing has really changed for us in the patch notes. Our damage is still great (down slightly from less duration nerf), defenses are still solid, good to go for 2.4.
Last edited by Kartikdon on Aug 30, 2016, 9:17:49 PM
Realm Ender, Searing Touch, +2 Fire +1 Socketed. Which is the best and which one is the worst? Running Searing Touch atm, should I still swap to either of the other ones?
"
PlayerXIII wrote:
Realm Ender, Searing Touch, +2 Fire +1 Socketed. Which is the best and which one is the worst? Running Searing Touch atm, should I still swap to either of the other ones?

From my calculations searing touch is still the best.. it's what I'm planning on grabbing eventually but I'm going to start with a 4L realm ender because they're 1c lol.

I'm still a bit confused on the ascendancy.. is Tukohama great because of the taunt? Because the enemies kill themselves with the reflected damage? I want to believe you but I can't shake the notion that the flat 40% more damage from slayer sounds amazing for this build and the life leech of chieftan doesn't work with searing bond. In short - what exactly makes chieftan the best?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info