Perandus League Teaser

Hyyyyyyyyppppppeeee

This is going to be the best league in a while
Can't wait
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
How is refund not in his vocabulary when he just used it in a sentence?
This is interesting, I hope these coins will be heavily guarded, in order to involve a risk reward mechanic the the league it would be marvelous!
"
Qiox wrote:
I wonder how much those coins will sell for in the Cash Shop.

GGG officially announces they are in the gold selling business.

GGG would never sell these Perandus coins for real money, just as they don't sell any other in-game currency.

This seems no different to divination cards which give unique items, just using a new mechanic and quite possibly involving uniques that you can only get from Perandus.

Is it just me or does it seem like you place a white item (or whatever rarity) into the item box as you might do with Masters, and together with the right amount of Perandus coins, you get a unique in return?

EDIT: On closer inspection.. probably not like a Master craft system, maybe he just offers you one item at a time. If you don't like the item, you can "decline" and maybe he offers up something different?
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
Last edited by systemdown on Feb 28, 2016, 8:11:52 PM
Cant Wait give me a alpha key :P
"
I_SAG wrote:
Cant Wait give me a alpha key :P

Can't wait for a league based on fetch quests? :p

I kid. The VA is solid on this dude.
GIMMME NOW
get hyped
It could be nice if the perandus coins are linked to account and cannot be traded. Otherwise it would be like regular gold which should never be implemented in poe imo.
Nice voice acting :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info