Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Perandus League Teaser

T_T
GGG, stop making it harder for me to play in Standar xD
Just make a bad league once, so I dont feel bad for playing scrubcore.
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
"
T_T
GGG, stop making it harder for me to play in Standar xD
Just make a bad league once, so I dont feel bad for playing scrubcore.

U just got your wish. Ambush\Talisman set bar too high.
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
WATCHA BUYIN?!
IGN : Moogleinabox
I hope this gold isn't trade-able, that would make the whole thing pointless. Also, really hope it isn't more stash clutter and is just handled like standard currency in most games.

Another thought, maybe we could get some of this gold from races/events? It'd be nice if there were races/events that weren't treated as a completely separate thing from the main game. The whole 'wait an entire month into a new league before you can use a trash unique' setup for current race rewards blows and has murdered my interest in racing.
Looks interesting

Esp for us poor players, thx! : D
SSF since ~OB
Looks good, cant wait
mmmm

I'm afraid it's gonna be like you can't afford good uniques, the ones you can afford is only 1c worth.

but anything would be better than talisman, even ambush is better than talisman.
OK
Last edited by jscobeetoo on Feb 29, 2016, 12:00:35 AM
Why do you have to screw with the value of uniques. They are terrible value as it is.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
"
_Zerk_ wrote:
Well this looks meh compared to Talismans tbh. U get RNG chests with RNG amount of coins to find RNG Perandus to get RNG item.. TOO MUCH RNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I disagree, this sounds better than Talisman. I know some people liked Talisman, but honestly I always was able to find or craft a amulet that was much better than any talisman than I found.

At least maybe they are taking a good lesson from Grim Dawn and allowing good gear to be a bit easier to come by. Of course this is just pure speculation at this point. We'll have to read the full release tomorrow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info