Scion Ascendancy Class Art

"
Head_Less wrote:
"
Lets take a step back, from how bad the Scion Ascendancy tree is, but instead, Lets take a look at the "art"

What we Had,

Spoiler

&

Spoiler

&

What we got...

Tbh With ZiddgyD's troll video, I thought the art was fake, But dear lord was I wrong...

Derpppppppppppppppppp~?

Before scion looked like average weeboo design, no originality.
Now Scion look like average woman, much more life and colors in the portrait.

Before portrait is meh like she is facelifted to the max, wax face and no expression.

Only problem in new portrait is cheekbone shadow too strong, make it look uge on right side compared to other side.

I don t like weeboo design so much and now is much better.

You forgot 10/10 would bang.
"
Pi2rEpsilon wrote:
"
MisterSmyth wrote:
It is pretty rough. I don't know why they even needed to replace the Scion art when she ascends. It already looks great, and the new art is just a poorly drawn version of the old art.

Agreed.

I'll take the current portrait of a beautiful, pampered, and well-fed Scion over the gaunt crack addict any day of the week.

Have you ever tried crack though?
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
"

new scion portrait is like everywoman expression seeing me naked.
Like horror and anger.

Would not bang for sure, seem she is ready to cut my weewee and rip my heart open.

<3 love her
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Feb 26, 2016, 8:30:24 PM
"
Head_Less wrote:
"

new scion portrait is like everywoman expression seeing me naked.
Like horror and anger.

Would not bang for sure, seem she is ready to cut my weewee and rip my heart open.

<3 love her

Hunni, I've got bad news for you, You've seen her for less than 2 days, and you've Already said the L word... Regardless of the fact, that "shes" a 2d drawing of a fictional game
xD.
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Feb 26, 2016, 8:47:06 PM
Yeah it's completely awful. Hahahahaha
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Spoiler
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Last edited by Dethklok on Feb 27, 2016, 12:14:02 AM
Has anyone ever noticed how much like Chris Wilson the original Scion face looks?

PS. People saying the original looks like "weeaboo design," what? NOTHING of the original Scion looks anything like Weeaboo... If anything it looks classical. >_<

The second of the original arts in OP, looks somewhat weeaboo-esque, but still has western feel to it.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Feb 27, 2016, 1:29:58 AM
This thread needs more people quoting the OP in its entirety.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
the first one is from the western version iirc. the second one with a dagger is the one used often in asian localizations as i remember seeing that one more in poe garena.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
the first one is from the western version iirc. the second one with a dagger is the one used often in asian localizations as i remember seeing that one more in poe garena.
First one is Nicole Kidman and second one is Taylor Swift

third one is... as somebody already said, Caitlyn Jenner, women of the year which ascended from a men to a women. Props to her
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 27, 2016, 1:54:08 AM
The old art is Hella better in my opinion.
That new picture looks too artsy and artificial, with the strokes it harshly contrasts with the other scenes that were made for the other characters. Even completely ignoring the old art, which rocks socks, this portrait just can't stand next to any of the other art pieces put out.
Get laid, get paid, drink Gatorade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info