Skill Reveal: Sunder

"
It and can be used with Maces, Staves and Axes.

Typo or am I wrong?
Also, don't know if any1 else said it because well...just don't know! stop bugging me!

and can't wait for for the update ^(^
Exiled for Eternity
"
smartybarty wrote:
"

Typo or am I wrong?
Also, don't know if any1 else said it because well...just don't know! stop bugging me!

No typo there.

Unless you're talking about "Staves". Both Staffs and Staves can be used. But i guess word "Staffs" is used more for magical staffs and staves are the ones meant to poke out the eyeballs.

That or typical enGB and enUS issue.

Armour - Armor
Colour - Color
Last edited by WiseGuard on Feb 25, 2016, 2:58:55 PM
"
WiseGuard wrote:
"
smartybarty wrote:
"

Typo or am I wrong?

No typo there.

Unless you're talking about "Staves". Both Staffs and Staves can be used. But i guess word "Staffs" is used more for magical staffs and staves are the ones meant to poke out the eyeballs.

That or typical enGB and enUS issue.

Armour - Armor
Colour - Color

It and?
Nice! I might give this one a try next league ;-)
"
Darkfyre wrote:
kinetic blast and ground slam had a baby?

kinetic slam? ground blast?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Never been a melee character, but this really is close to a spell range. I will give it a try, especially for the weapon dmg and fortify buff :D
It's part of the Speelee class of skills. (part spell part melee)
Well... that's disappointing.

Like the other 800 people said, the "bootleg range skill" aspect is troubling. I understand nobody who develops games care about melee, but after a certain point you just sigh every time there's an update to melee characters/abilities in a game and it's... just watered down range.

Maybe I'll get surprised. Until then it's just going to be my 500th physical Flicker Strike character. At least Raider should be awesome for that.
To GGG: can you change some ascendancy subclass to make explosive arrow more comfort and uses? I mean GGG developers forgot about explosive arrow at all when create there subclass and balance game. The damage from EA garbage and need expensive gear, but caustic arrow got so many mechanics and multipliers everywhere and instant damage, while explosive arrow don't have any of there, so could you GGG do something to increase it damage and change ascendancy subclass suit more ea.

Thanks.
give it an mtx similar to Kaom's ground slammy lookin attack :D
Last edited by Kamirun on Feb 26, 2016, 1:35:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info