2012 is not the end of the world...

mods for D3 wont happen due to the always online nature of the game, Blizzard has said they will not allow mods.
Meh, private servers will go up and Mods will get released.
Failing at wrongdoing doesn't absolve you of your attempt at wrongdoing. It just makes you a failure.

- WhiteBoy88
I was there, the dude making the calender was the only guy that knew how to do it... he died of cancer or the plague or something like that... namely something deadly to peoples of that region in those times... and he didn't teach anyone else how to do it. The mayans decided as a group that they will be dead by a WAY earlier date and as a group shrugged saying, "well dying can't be helped, so what's the point in continuing to make this stupid thing? I'd rather spend time with my loved ones trying to improve our lives."
I love virtual brutality so save it for the Mobs...
Wait, Blizzard says they're not going to support mods? I was unaware that Blizzard could be so wrong about its fan base. Play online? With all you nutcases? No thank you. I'm a single player man.

If Blizzard hasn't gone completely retarded between D2 and D3, they'll realize the "no mods" plan is foolish soon after release. Unless, THEY want to handle providing new content, skills, classes, quests, etc for us.

PS: I don't think you're all nutcases. I just don't care for multiplayer with anyone I haven't met in person.
It's so hard to say nice things about Blizzard nowadays, it really is..
What you expect isn't what you get.
I disagree, Eoki. Mods or no, D3 looks great, and I look forward to playing it when it comes out.

It's just...

Blizzard, you've made great cakes before, and this cake looks to be delicious, but it needs to be iced. Now, we can do it, or you can do it, but one way or another, the cake needs icing.
O DO I GET A KEY THEN ?
No, blackdog. No you don't get a key. You'll just have to try harder.
Yes it is. You just don't know it yet ;D
Why are you reading my signature? Creepy.
Diablo 3 is a myth.
It will never be released.
This thread needs more turtles.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info