2012 is not the end of the world...

Its the end of VERY LONG WAIT for Diablo 3!
Im convinced that Blowzard actually made up this whole mayan calendar crap as a publicity stunt!
Its gonna be a crazy year with all the new releases.... D3, Torchlight 2, Guildwars 2... etc!
How will we find the time to play all of them!!!!
So who else here thinks D3 is going to be a complete failure?!
Last edited by TheCat on Jan 1, 2012, 11:08:24 AM
"
TheCat wrote:

Its gonna be a crazy year with all the new releases.... D3, Torchlight 2, Guildwars 2... etc!

Not forgetting a game...?
Path of Exile...?
Nederlands? Voeg me toe: Tiems
Dunno but something tells me we'll find the time XD
**Fires up cloning machine**
"
TheCat wrote:

Most of the people in here including me. Problem ?
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
Lmao soo secretly diablo is waiting for the world to end instead of releasing their game. :p well its going to suck for blizzard when the world doesnt end and the games not out yet!
Yeah, very nice and all Blizzard ut you've absolutely ruined the Diablo franchise for me.
They now allow people to buy power...
What you expect isn't what you get.
"
TheCat wrote:

Based on what is D3 going to fail? Because its not going to be like D2? I have really high hopes for it because of that. Its fun they try to do something new(for there title that is, nothing of it is new in general). The hole action house thing with real money does not bother me either, I only play with my closer friends anyway so dont need to take part in that feature.
D3 - a failure? Lolwhat? though ..
* closes the door behind him *
like wow d3 will have it's harcore fans and there for it cant fail. people that have money still exist, sadly....
curse Poe's Law, I can't tell if you guys are being silly or you really don't like where D3 is going. Oh, "D3 is too colorful, therefore it's bad." That's what mods are for. There are mods for D2 that make it like D1, there'll be mods for D3 that make it like D2.

As for 2012 as the end of the world; it's not. It's the end of the Mayan calendar, the same way December 31 is the end of ours. Come 12/22, it'll be time to take your old Mayan calendar off the wall and get a new one.

Personally, I don't think Blizzard needs publicity stunts. They basically can say "We're Blizzard!" and Boom! publicity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info