UFC McGregor fight coincides AGAIN with Poe release

A very tough predicament! See if your local Hooters has wifi and bring your laptop.
Unique 3D art- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/342452
mixed martial arts is fairly global but its also fairly niche lets be honest.

that little irish man can fight, no doubt, hes really messy though. It makes for an exciting fight because I dont think hes unbeatable, eventually he will come across someone who can trade blows with him standing up and hes going to get in trouble.
Seriously, who cares about wrestling these days...?
Last edited by Snowflakesz on Feb 19, 2016, 7:18:45 PM
If this match will last as the previous one, no problem mate :D
Com'on Connoh!!
Is this a new kind of build? This Mcgrueguerer?
"

in what world is a UFC fight wrestling....
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"

Meh, it's all the same. The UFC scripts aren't even that well written. When was the last time they had someones burned-to-death brother come back from hell to torment them? Now THAT'S snappy story telling.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
"
k1rage wrote:
"

Meh, it's all the same. The UFC scripts aren't even that well written. When was the last time they had someones burned-to-death brother come back from hell to torment them? Now THAT'S snappy story telling.

I lol at this thread. From the title and the conversation! Ufc might as well be scripted. I dislike the money grabbing situation the company has become. I remember when anderson silva use to be huge. All conor mcdouchebag has is his mouth. I do admit the guy can fight... but when you come to realization the guy is is like walking around 170+ pounds and going down to fight at 145? That a joke right there. I still prefer boxing atleast they fight in there own weight classes and usually go above. Not be a higher weight lose, then go down fighting guys smaller than you.

Real boxing fans know how boxing really is... ITs not at its peak anymore. But its such a beauty to watch if you are hardcore about it. Ufc fighters... mma in general are really sloppy. If you guys are into kickboxing and such check out Glory kickboxing, its brought to the u.s now.
IGN NonnieIshFuzzy

feel free to pm if you want to trade :)
ok were not comparing mixed martial arts with fake american wrestling like WWE or whatever it is now, was WWF when I was a kid. Were not going there, you can compare it to the individual disciplines that make it up like boxing, kick boxing, karate, muay thai, judo etc, and maybe actual proper submission type wrestling, but were not going there with scripted idiot show wrestling for kids. That shit is an embarrassment to america that you guys are still into that stuff, that grown men actually watch men in superhero knickers put on that sort of silly pantomime.

MMA is one of the most serious, brutal combat sports on the face of the planet. Most people who take part in real combat sports, serious ones like boxing that arnt guys acting, would not be able to walk into that cage with those fighters. Well, they could walk in but it wouldnt be safe for them to take that amount of kicks and elbows to the head while both standing and while theyre on the floor. In boxing if someone goes down you stop the fight, you dont jump on top of them and smash their head repeatedly with your elbow into the deck until they are unconscious, theyre not trained for that level of savagery. WWE wrestling? Most of those guys couldnt even last 2 rounds with a boxer in their weight class, theyre not even fighters theyre just men in silly little swimtrunks putting on some sort of idiotic punch and judy show for 6 year olds.

Boxing is absolutely legit tho, its in a bad way right now for sure but theres still fighters in boxing over the last 10 years like Mayweather who are in a completely different league to cage fighters when it comes to their mastery of their sport. Heavyweight is a complete mess, that fight between Klitschko and Fury was embarrassing, Haye coming back to fight that Mark Mori dude or whatever hes called, the Australian... number 10 in the world? Rly? Haye made that fight look like he was beating up a child, it was ridiculous, you couldnt even call that a fight it was just a man punching another man unconscious. Boxing badly needs new blood, but Id be happy to see MMA rise up to that level and breed its own Mayweather level athletes because its also a very serious combat sport. This McGregor dude is not that guy, hes a brutal fighter but he is a sloppy mess and I feel like hes gonna come up against a guy whos bigger than him sooner or later and he will get found out, big time, just like Ronda Rousey did.

But it needs that money drive to get there, the fighters have to be able to afford the camps and the training that people like Mayweather can afford if it wants a spot beside boxing in the sports world, or to over take it as the leading combat sport which could well happen if boxing doesnt fix up over the next decade. I hate the money side too but its america, what are you gonna do? This is what capitalism does, it warps everything it touches, but we have to live with it for another few 100 years until were smart enough apes to put it to bed.
POE is like the UFC.

It was revolutionary first but now all the rules they added, it is a lay and spray borefest.

Poe need get back on it s roots, no gloves and stomps allowed.

Also I feel dana white took control of GGG marketing decisions.

Also lol comparing boxing to UFC, we all seen boxers got molested each time they fought in the octagon.

James Toney boxing world championŠ

Total
Wins
By knockout
Losses

can confirm he been beat in under 3:19 minute lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_g9sJ4bK5Q

Boxing look nice but punching each other in the face 40 minutes is far from realistic fighting and it is dangerous for fightersČ.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Feb 20, 2016, 7:26:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info