[2.4] Legasi's Fallen Angel

Alright, I'm Level 53 by now and I just wanted to share my leveling gear and my current tree with anyone who's curious about how it could be done. Considering the tree, I went straight for shadow area first, because I felt the need to stack up a lot of dex as soon as possible. Now I'm spreading the passives out to the templar area and gradually taking all the important nodes. For ascendancy points, I took the +100 ES nodes first, because I didn't feel the need for more damage (via power charges) at the moment. Gearwise, everything did cost 1-2 chaos at max, most of these were even cheaper or simply selffound (especially the gloves won't be available that cheap, but they aren't necessary for the leveling gear to work fine).

Can't wait to hit the high 60s and skyrocket with this build! :-)
IGN: Laubblaeser
Hi, does Vaal Power Siphon work with this build ? I'm looking for a build which use it ;)
After finding a shav+linking it i decided to give this build a try, gotta say it's pretty impressive! Only real downside is singletarget if there isn't a wall nearby, as you mentioned. I also noticed an interesting interaction between Vile Bastion+Mantra of Flames, each stack counts as a separate buff so you can get some pretty insane burst dps :3

Spoiler
Current gear at level 91, sitting around 8.1k ES and 29k hideout tooltip.. dat first try helm enchant too

"
SmfdScape wrote:
After finding a shav+linking it i decided to give this build a try, gotta say it's pretty impressive! Only real downside is singletarget if there isn't a wall nearby, as you mentioned. I also noticed an interesting interaction between Vile Bastion+Mantra of Flames, each stack counts as a separate buff so you can get some pretty insane burst dps :3

Spoiler
Current gear at level 91, sitting around 8.1k ES and 29k hideout tooltip.. dat first try helm enchant too

Very nice! Frost Wall helps a lot for single target. You could also put it on cwdt.

I definitely did not find out about that 'feature' before!!!1!1! *cough*... something... 200k tooltip... something... *cough* ;)
My Build Compendium: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1634158
Last edited by Legasi on Apr 10, 2016, 2:35:24 PM
Damn. I was totally overtired and just wanted to go to bed, when I decided to try and 6L my shavs. Because, hey, what could possibly go wrong? I'm sure another 5L will come along...

NICE! First time ever, I love this league. First I chance a Shavs, then I 6L it myself (with a total of a bit less than 100 fuses). Awesome feeling :-)

In other news, I'm level 77 now. This build is simply awesome. It's really fun to play and it's just satisfying to watch everything shatter after very few shots. Most mobs can't even reach me to do me any harm.

One major downside of this build is imho, that I just can't deal with reflect maps. That's mainly due to the lack of leech, which could come from the lack of VoV. So maybe I should try this out now, but I'm still unsure how this could carry me through a whole map... Maybe switch to Warlords Mark for reflect maps? Any suggestions on how else to tackle this issue, or should I just go on skipping ele reflect maps?

Spoiler
IGN: Laubblaeser
Last edited by Laubblaeser on Apr 10, 2016, 10:30:14 PM
"
JobiEl_Pfiff wrote:
Hi, does Vaal Power Siphon work with this build ? I'm looking for a build which use it ;)

Nope, there's simply no room for that stuff.

"
Laubblaeser wrote:
Damn. I was totally overtired and just wanted to go to bed, when I decided to try and 6L my shavs. Because, hey, what could possibly go wrong? I'm sure another 5L will come along...

NICE! First time ever, I love this league. First I chance a Shavs, then I 6L it myself (with a total of a bit less than 100 fuses). Awesome feeling :-)

In other news, I'm level 77 now. This build is simply awesome. It's really fun to play and it's just satisfying to watch everything shatter after very few shots. Most mobs can't even reach me to do me any harm.

One major downside of this build is imho, that I just can't deal with reflect maps. That's mainly due to the lack of leech, which could come from the lack of VoV. So maybe I should try this out now, but I'm still unsure how this could carry me through a whole map... Maybe switch to Warlords Mark for reflect maps? Any suggestions on how else to tackle this issue, or should I just go on skipping ele reflect maps?

Spoiler

Cool, try added lightning instead of conc.
Last edited by Legasi on Apr 11, 2016, 3:24:15 PM
is a crown of eyes worth getting just for the more multiplier for low life or is it better to just get es and res?
"
Drizzle1369 wrote:
is a crown of eyes worth getting just for the more multiplier for low life or is it better to just get es and res?

CoE doesn't work with more multipliers anymore.
No build changes in 2.3 :)
What's the best choice of weapon for this CI build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info