Sick of being countered.

"
RudeLion wrote:
The second i find a game i enjoy more than this i will be gone. As this is my current state of mind i will not be investing any further finance into it either.

Good riddance, and no worries, we got you covered ;)
"
RudeLion wrote:
i like playing this game but i'm tired of getting one shot by bullshit that happens so fucking fast no human being can react to it.

The people you have paid for the challenges had no problems.

... and, true... PoE isn't for you, it's for me... a dude with superhero power and reactions no human can have! Even superheroes need something to do in their spare time, thx GGG for PoE.
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
The only real counter I've experienced is Aegis tank vs Aegis tank. I tried playing Hall of Grandmasters yesterday to see what it's all about. Cleared everything pretty easily until the Aegis tanks in some passages. They became dead ends as I couldn't progress further because of stalemate.

Yeah, I could have used the blockchance reduction gem but I didn't want to recolour my corrupted equipment just for one map.

Is there REALLY a Block Chance Reduction Gem? Ive never seen one but ive heard of it quite a bit!
Its the ONLY gem ive heard of ive never seen... or is it some shit like fishing?
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Feb 13, 2016, 8:45:56 AM
"
johnKeys wrote:
disagree, because I belong in the side of the fence which wants monsters to react to what you are doing, and RNG to be biased and react to what weapons your chars have at their disposal, to decide which perils your character would more likely be facing.
that's a good approach to difficulty and scaling, in my opinion.

however that said, I'm also against bullshit one-shot mechanics.
the "you blink you die" kind.
players aren't machines, and are allowed to make mistakes.
good players are less likely to make some mistakes, and more likely to correct a mistake as soon as it happens before they pay for it.
but no player can correct a mistake within 0.00001 seconds, unless Korean.

not *everything* has to deal a billion damage past mitigation, or bleed you dry from full life via Puncture/CB/Bonespire, in less time than it takes Agent Smith to dodge a bullet.

Man even John disagrees with you.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Demonoz wrote:
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
The only real counter I've experienced is Aegis tank vs Aegis tank. I tried playing Hall of Grandmasters yesterday to see what it's all about. Cleared everything pretty easily until the Aegis tanks in some passages. They became dead ends as I couldn't progress further because of stalemate.

Yeah, I could have used the blockchance reduction gem but I didn't want to recolour my corrupted equipment just for one map.

Is there REALLY a Block Chance Reduction Gem? Ive never seen one but ive heard of it quite a bit!
Its the ONLY gem ive heard of ive never seen... or is it some shit like fishing?

it's even shittier than fishing ... it's for pvp!
ps: vendor only gem, not able to drop
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.
"
Demonoz wrote:
"
SaiyanZ wrote:

Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info