Sick of being countered.

If you have low cold resistance everything in the game will deal cold damage.

if you deal lightning damage everything will resist lightning

if you wear that amulet that makes it so you can't be stunned all the enemies suddenly aquire a freeze ability.

if there was a ring that made you immune to freeze the monsters would all have traps

if you don't bring an anti bleed flask everything bleeds you.

long story short no matter what you do you will be fucked.

i like playing this game but i'm tired of getting one shot by bullshit that happens so fucking fast no human being can react to it.

[Removed by Support]

The second i find a game i enjoy more than this i will be gone. As this is my current state of mind i will not be investing any further finance into it either.

Blindingly simple solution. make the shit random. don't constantly fuck me at all times no matter what i do. I can't even believe i have to make this post.
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Feb 13, 2016, 6:46:45 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Spoiler
"
RudeLion wrote:
If you have low cold resistance everything in the game will deal cold damage.

if you deal lightning damage everything will resist lightning

if you wear that amulet that makes it so you can't be stunned all the enemies suddenly aquire a freeze ability.

if there was a ring that made you immune to freeze the monsters would all have traps

if you don't bring an anti bleed flask everything bleeds you.

long story short no matter what you do you will be fucked.

i like playing this game but i'm tired of getting one shot by bullshit that happens so fucking fast no human being can react to it.

[Removed by Support]

The second i find a game i enjoy more than this i will be gone. As this is my current state of mind i will not be investing any further finance into it either.

Blindingly simple solution. make the shit random. don't constantly fuck me at all times no matter what i do. I can't even believe i have to make this post.

I completely agree, these are terrible game mechanics and should be rebalanced.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Feb 13, 2016, 6:47:15 AM
Ha!

Guess who just got countered.

( •_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
RudeLion wrote:

Hint: GGG loves RNG. So much, their balance philosophy is "how do we balance this.... uhm, let's add some RNG".

What you are experiencing is called "selective perception".

And by the way, you totally do live up to your name.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
It may feel that you're being countered, but in reality, PoE has become a game that bombards a player with ALL damage forms at all times. There's very few 'themed' areas or encounters anymore.

The days of the old arpg style 'suiting up' for encounters doesn't apply in Wraeclast.

Fight from afar and for goodness sake, don't stand in anything or get hit by anything. Ever!

Yawn?

Oh, yes. Yawn. :)
you havnt encountered a no life and mana regen map yet

hahaha i just got into this map a few minutes ago and not even my mana pots could help me as it doesnt even recover my mana

i was only doing melee attacks till i figured out what i could do
i had a 0.4% mana leach on attack and a vaal skill it helped me sustain my mana if i ever ran out

as for health, thankfully my life potions have bubbling prefix

this map is not for builds with
-no mana/life leach
-no bubbling mana/life potions

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. thinking: "This time is gonna be different. No, no, no please... This time is gonna be different."

-Path of Exile
"
Ha!

Guess who just got countered.

( •_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2NaN_QNFUo

Yeahhh.....

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Not sure if serious...
disagree, because I belong in the side of the fence which wants monsters to react to what you are doing, and RNG to be biased and react to what weapons your chars have at their disposal, to decide which perils your character would more likely be facing.
that's a good approach to difficulty and scaling, in my opinion.

however that said, I'm also against bullshit one-shot mechanics.
the "you blink you die" kind.
players aren't machines, and are allowed to make mistakes.
good players are less likely to make some mistakes, and more likely to correct a mistake as soon as it happens before they pay for it.
but no player can correct a mistake within 0.00001 seconds, unless Korean.

not *everything* has to deal a billion damage past mitigation, or bleed you dry from full life via Puncture/CB/Bonespire, in less time than it takes Agent Smith to dodge a bullet.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Feb 13, 2016, 4:48:22 AM
So its you again rudelion...

Got rid of your tinfoil hat already???
YOu really should stop insulting people. And you really should stop thinking the game is after you.

I always play hardcore and dont even encounter half the problems you encounter. So i think you should work on either your playstyle or your builds maybe even both.

1 thing im sure you should work about is calling people names. Its stuff 13 year olds do. So grow up or move on to another game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info