A really hard boss whose defeat grants a one time single item to be 6-linked ?

ive managed like 4 full sets of chains that bind and prolly 3 sets of dapper in this league alone

why more 6 links?

down vote

nty

nah
if you want a 6l

buy it -> 2-3ex for a white one, two years ago was 20-30ex
link it -> guaranteed result with vorici (LOL)
farm the cards -> go to point 1, because of the cards now 6l are really too cheap
harder bosses meaning better reward? blasphemy! who would think of such a thing?
burn this heretic!
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
johnKeys wrote:
harder bosses meaning chance at a better reward? blasphemy! who would think of such a thing?
burn this heretic!

Fixed it for you.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
"
maxor wrote:
"
johnKeys wrote:
harder bosses meaning "chance" at a better reward? blasphemy! who would think of such a thing?
burn this heretic!

Fixed it for you.

Fixed it for you as well.
Chances of getting good loot is an illusion exile.
"
krenderke wrote:
"
maxor wrote:
"
johnKeys wrote:
harder bosses meaning no "chance" at a better reward? blasphemy! who would think of such a thing?
burn this heretic!

Fixed it for you.

Fixed it for you as well.
Chances of getting good loot is an illusion exile.

Fixed the fix of the fix;)
"Blue warrior shot the food"
Sry bro, making hard bosses give useful rewards instead of vendor food would be too much fun. We cant allow that
"
DarkWap wrote:
if you want a 6l

buy it -> 2-3ex for a white one, two years ago was 20-30ex
link it -> guaranteed result with vorici (LOL)
farm the cards -> go to point 1, because of the cards now 6l are really too cheap

In standard, assuming thats where you try to get a six-link, you get the 6 sockets basicly for free, after that you have to pay 15!! exalts to link it, which i consider quite a high amount.
You can buy the 6link for some exalts which is quite okay and reachable after some time. Or you can farm cards, which also takes a lot of time or a few exalts to buy.

For most people including myself it is not that easy to farm multiple exalts, especially remembering times when they were at 13 chaos orbs ea. Therefor i think it is a good idea to maybe make a guaranteed drop or rather, -to make them a bit harder to obtain- create a boss that drops one of the divination cards for six-links, but you can only kill him once or twice a week.
People would just pay for the service and the fuse would lose its value
Vorici linking would become somewhat obsolete

It's fine as it is - you kill Uber Atziri, trade whatever drops for fuses, link your shit
I play hc only. Have ripd so many chars 80-90+. Never made it to Atziri. It would probably end up being another boss I will never see.

Last edited by xxSerpentlordxx on Feb 14, 2016, 12:27:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info