A really hard boss whose defeat grants a one time single item to be 6-linked ?

What do you think about adding a boss to the game which is hard to defeat ( maybe Uber Atziri or even harder difficulty ) whose defeat will reward the player with a one time per league way to 6 link a single piece of gear.

I am just interrested to hear what others think about it.
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions
nope, nope, nope

just no
I dont see any any key!
No. And there are plenty of ways you can get a 6l these days.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I'd have so many 6L's like holy fucking shit.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Think thats a bad reward if you kill something harder then uber. When you kill uber you most likely have a 6l already.
+1 just because getting rewarded for killing stuff is (should be) the core-funconcept of any arpg.

in poe your reward for playing it for years is that they rip most good builds recently.
Last edited by NomadFX on Feb 12, 2016, 9:58:44 AM
GGG should deliver some cash in that case, just imagine all the players trying to git gud...
With 10 Uber deaths you win 500 usd. I like to see that more than stupid 6L.

"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
This is game is already flooded with 6-links. Rather than adding more they should remove every single divination card that grants a guaranteed 6L.
NO!!! That would just make the uber-elite top skilled players more wealthy. If you live in the U.S.A. then the democratic debates should have made that very clear that having an economy where a minority controls the majority of wealth is an eventual disaster.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
6L? pfff, i wouldn't kill it for anything less then 8L...
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info