Deleted

Rework some previous ideas

Scratch the whole idea of taking guardian

This build is just not HC viable without perf gear setup and even then its really risky so im going to remove the whole HC aspect of it and rebuild the tree via the GG 1 shot full dmg setup.

This is the final edit, and final comment. i will be responding to any further questions but the build will not be getting any further updates
cool guide! you sold me at
"

i did too much dmg

was looking for such a build :D

what do you suggest for leveling? and for killing bosses?

wouldnt a totem be better for the 2nd desecrate, since it'll allow us to move more?

also, how to obtain a vaal detonate dead?
Last edited by Disconaut on Mar 23, 2016, 1:19:49 PM
"
Disconaut wrote:
cool guide! you sold me at
"

i did too much dmg

was looking for such a build :D

what do you suggest for leveling? and for killing bosses?

wouldnt a totem be better for the 2nd desecrate, since it'll allow us to move more?

also, how to obtain a vaal detonate dead?

2nd Desecrate?
I only use 1 setup of Desecrate.

The links are - Desecrate - Trap - Cluster - Trap Cooldown

I already ram through packs just tossing a desecrate cluster, then a dd trap and boom boom whole pack insta melts leaving behind a massive aoe of continuing proliferation which safeguards you from oncoming mobs.

Obtain vaal DD by purchasing it? If you really want to get your own you can farm vaal zones untill it drops or you can lvl Detonate Dead untill 20 and keep vaaling untill it makes a lvl 20 Vaal DD.

For lvling you can use anything really

Killing Bosses? Just the DD Trap?
Final guide video is posted
hey u have different skill tree on video. yes on forum post your skill tree different from your video. Quick recovery, templar side Amplify, Explosive impact, Holy fire, and Which side you don't take deep thoughts and Shadow side you don't take Trap radius, you take dmg. and you don't take life. Would you update forum skill tree ?
"
Rivod wrote:
hey u have different skill tree on video. yes on forum post your skill tree different from your video. Quick recovery, templar side Amplify, Explosive impact, Holy fire, and Which side you don't take deep thoughts and Shadow side you don't take Trap radius, you take dmg. and you don't take life. Would you update forum skill tree ?

Woops, yea i updated it
Ty but yet again templar side a little dif left. Check out pls, "Amplify"

http://imgur.com/Lhkqxen
"
Rivod wrote:
Ty but yet again templar side a little dif left. Check out pls, "Amplify"

http://imgur.com/Lhkqxen

Yea that part is fine.

Keep in mind as im leveling on a character i might take certain nodes or not do certain pathing untill i reach a certain point.

The posted tree is the correct end game tree.

Like i said in the video this build REALLY doesnt need to look for more dmg, aoe/life and qol is more important.

When im clearing t14's at lvl 79 and 1 shotting bosses, i mean thats enough dps lol.
setup for 5L ?
"
mopzi wrote:
setup for 5L ?

This build can run with a tabula which is really cheap

But if you really have to use only a 5l either drop the trap and mine dmg

or drop the ele-prolif(although this is the only thing giving us clear speed on this build)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info