Reddit Video: Void Nova

"
kechari wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:
You don't just put VRF into a build, you build around VRF :P

To be perfectly honest I was expecting more from this video.
It's a... what, three-exalt setup? From a terrible player? It's not going to be that amazing, sorry :P
Last edited by Vipermagi on Feb 11, 2016, 7:20:45 AM
I wish the soul count stayed a bit lower to make it more reliable.

then again, they seem to be against prime vaal skill builds, they nerfed vaal storm call as-well.

I guess a good old pizza build would work wonders with vaal RF, but i don't really enjoy that play-style sadly.

Firestorm on the other hand is a cool candidate.

I really like to incorporate vaal skills in my builds, but for fire i usually end up using VMS instead. And like you say, VRF requires some dedication to make worth while that isn't directly aligned with fire builds.(mass hp investments etc)

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
The music is overpowered. Is that the secret of this build?
"
139% base damage, so that's your HP+ES as damage with a 39% more multiplier? I don't really understand the damage mechanics there.

Don't forget about BladeFall and other broken gems. Mechanic ruined, but that not stop GGG from adding more ranged and caster gems where melee so much outdated and forgotten in history.

This is their "vision" of balance, so everything worked as it should.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
andrey_petrov wrote:
Bosses can oneshot you and you can oneshot bosses. Absolute fairness and balance.

Bosses don't need ridiculous items to one shot you :|
"
"
andrey_petrov wrote:
Bosses can oneshot you and you can oneshot bosses. Absolute fairness and balance.

Bosses don't need ridiculous items to one shot you :|

lollllll
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
139% base damage, so that's your HP+ES as damage with a 39% more multiplier? I don't really understand the damage mechanics there.

Don't forget about BladeFall and other broken gems. Mechanic ruined, but that not stop GGG from adding more ranged and caster gems where melee so much outdated and forgotten in history.

This is their "vision" of balance, so everything worked as it should.

*cough* wand skills...
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
Ah the reaction of balance people make me laugh OPOPOPOPPPPPPIEEEE anyway from reddit ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH0z2CYL888

See proof that Bladefall is so overpowered. Can we please nerf bladefall now so PoE can be balanced?

Can we get a new skill to replace our fallen friend incinerate and soon to be fallen, vspark/bf?

I really like manual casting and really dislike cocs!

More reliance on manual skills would make the game better.
Theopolis Expats Unite!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info