Closed

^^ you could take a look at this guide for es/hp build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1596198/page/1 theres pros and cons to both, life has much better flask recovery which can save you, total ehp is higher on the second.
What do you think does it make sense to use anger/wrath instead of haste?
"
tatoshka0403 wrote:
What do you think does it make sense to use anger/wrath instead of haste?

wrath would be a waste due to EE, anger could be a possible swap but i wouldnt do it.

"
eugenez wrote:

Would you suggest going hybrid Life/ES? And if so, how would you change the passive tree?

I have some hybrid gear lying around which I thought might be useful to boost survivability.

Thanks.

my surgestion to you. dont make energy shield based Srs, the cons is simply to great.

it may look like hybrid/energy shield based srs has more hp. but infact they dont. Es is so weak if u dont have some sort of leech to it. and rely on vaal disciplin for fights like uber with the current ai, is just to big a risk to take

i dont say Es dont work, im just not a big fan. i could see something like a max block energy shield based srs, rock the wraeclast

+ energy shield based questions doesnt really fit the topic :) this is acrobatic build

"
partywave wrote:
Is there a reason you use the golems with CWDT and not just level them up to 20 and use it separately?

The use for a golem is just to little to give it a seperat place, like this i get buff + meat shield for free
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Mar 14, 2016, 5:50:54 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys. Makes sense that leech would be needed to really make full use of a larger eHP pool. Will run it life based.
hey buddy can u post your pots on 2.2
"
VHBegh wrote:
hey buddy can u post your pots on 2.2

all you rly need is the 2 life flasks as they are here. rest is 100% up to you.
one thing i noticed could be done but not sure it would be worth the sacrifice is to swap 8% aura effectiveness for the entire battle rouse node (15% mana, 3% damage gained as mana, +15 mana). You'd get the strength back in traveling as well as the jewel socket.

i am currently playing the eb/mom/zo version and it feels squishy. in my wandering i have found a belly and alpha's so i am considering respeccing. I have all my respec points and enough regrets to do so. However, I'd lose the ability to cast anger and my HP would barely rise (currently 4K would probably be 4.2K). Of course I'd gain dodge.

BTW you can add to the dodge with a Quartz flask giving 50% total. That's pretty cool.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
Madcow1120 wrote:
one thing i noticed could be done but not sure it would be worth the sacrifice is to swap 8% aura effectiveness for the entire battle rouse node (15% mana, 3% damage gained as mana, +15 mana). You'd get the strength back in traveling as well as the jewel socket.

i am currently playing the eb/mom/zo version and it feels squishy. in my wandering i have found a belly and alpha's so i am considering respeccing. I have all my respec points and enough regrets to do so. However, I'd lose the ability to cast anger and my HP would barely rise (currently 4K would probably be 4.2K). Of course I'd gain dodge.

BTW you can add to the dodge with a Quartz flask giving 50% total. That's pretty cool.

i dont think battle rouse looks interesting, and no reason to use the quartz flask with vaal grace u should easily hit 75/70+ dodge.

IGN: HarroHarbinger
"
Catharsis wrote:

No thanks. Goal is still my standard tree, everyday all day.
so i wouldnt even go there,

idea is not bad, but to many respec points needed when i turn my tree into my standard tree.
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Mar 16, 2016, 3:20:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info