Closed

"
NinjaxDomo wrote:
Why don't you run anger and also can you post like mini level trees for us to follow?

Anger grants xx fire dmg to spells. that means ur EE arc totem will have fire dmg too, = ur spirits overall firedmg outcome will be less. thats why we dont use anger. we lose alot of single target deeps.

if u look trough the pages, i am pretty sure u can find what u are looking for. i will update the guide at some point, but atm i dont feel motivated to do so. and i am currently also min maxing another srs setup, wich i tried after discussing mechanics with a supporter.

feel free to look under "Dafak" in my character section, that is the project i work on atm.

9000 life with belly + 400% minion dmg modifier, maxblock when needed(cwdt) and nearly 1000 base life regen, wich will be boosted with end cry, boot enchant, and in one lvl 0.2% pr end charge, so the life regen is outstanding.
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Jul 2, 2016, 2:07:35 PM
would like to ask

what gives more dmg

minion speed or melee dmg on full life
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"Anger grants xx fire dmg to spells. that means ur EE arc totem will have fire dmg too, = ur spirits overall firedmg outcome will be less. thats why we dont use anger. we lose alot of single target deeps."

Anger with Generosity :P i think he meant, it wont affect you totems.
Hello, do you need the reduced mana cost mod from jeweles to sustain srs casts or you can go even without that mod?
Thanks
"
Funghy wrote:
Hello, do you need the reduced mana cost mod from jeweles to sustain srs casts or you can go even without that mod?
Thanks

yeah indeed you will need reduced mana jewels and the full dynamo cluster

with vaal haste + flesh offering, i cant even sustain it, and i think my self to have ton of mana regen and reduced mana cost.

but my vision with this build, is just being able to spam out 50 spirits as fast as possible,

f.ex all your spirits get killed in a uber atziri flameblast, or any other high boss that a able to kill ur spirits. in these situations, it is quality of life to have this high cast speed, and ofc, also very good for mappings, faster clear.

dont worry about -60 mana regen maps, ur spirits have very much dmg, you dont need 50 spirits out for mappings, i normally run with 15-35 spirits when mapping. any tier

"
paladin199 wrote:
"Anger grants xx fire dmg to spells. that means ur EE arc totem will have fire dmg too, = ur spirits overall firedmg outcome will be less. thats why we dont use anger. we lose alot of single target deeps."

Anger with Generosity :P i think he meant, it wont affect you totems.

very true, dont know what i was thinking that day. ty

doesnt change fact, that the dmg anger/wrath give the spirits, is so little compared to what it cost to have up.

"
unlucky_child wrote:
would like to ask

what gives more dmg

minion speed or melee dmg on full life

If you put a little leech on the spirits i am pretty sure melee dmg on full life, but i would not go that way, cuz there is many many times the spirits take dmg and will lose that dps, it is a matter of preference.

srs - echo - melee dmg - minion dmg - empower 4 - splash/mutlistrke(for boss)

that is what i allways would pick. minion speed i use sometimes.
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Jul 21, 2016, 4:19:50 AM
What class upgrade you choosed? Necromancer?
do you have a version of this build for a CI + Blasphemy pvp setup?
Is their a guaranteed way to craft a +3 staff, if their is how much would it cost?
Right now i am using a 5l PoH. I have about 8 exalts and was wondering if it would be better for me to try and craft a +3 staff or just buy a 6l pledge of hands. Also would it be ok to use a staff from The Dark Mage divination card set or do i need to get a higher item level one?
Sorry for all of the questions, i'm really enjoying the build thanks for posting it!
Edit: crafted staff

Farming more exalted to get multi mod
Last edited by sharcxx on Aug 5, 2016, 10:55:26 AM
"
sharcxx wrote:
Is their a guaranteed way to craft a +3 staff, if their is how much would it cost?
Right now i am using a 5l PoH. I have about 8 exalts and was wondering if it would be better for me to try and craft a +3 staff or just buy a 6l pledge of hands. Also would it be ok to use a staff from The Dark Mage divination card set or do i need to get a higher item level one?
Sorry for all of the questions, i'm really enjoying the build thanks for posting it!
Edit: crafted staff

Farming more exalted to get multi mod

Seems like u figured it out :)

"
EKIMbro wrote:
do you have a version of this build for a CI + Blasphemy pvp setup?

i have been asked a few times now, to make my Srs-pvp build public, but i do not think it is time for that yet.

to be honest, this guide should be updated, becuz i have like 5 different pve srs builds and 3 pvp builds, but as u see, to post em all, is alot of work.. t
Yo bro! Nice looking build you got here. I want to test it and do this as my first character again after 1 1/2 years i guess? Hahaha Just came back so, yeah. Can you post some levelling tree? Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info