GGG Please address the countless drop rate threads.

There's nothing hardcore about PoE other than the shit drop rates. Please don't take it away... if you take away the piss poor drop rate then D3 will be better than PoE hands down.

Please don't kill PoE.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Feb 10, 2016, 1:43:02 AM
im happy with droprates, i don't get amazing items very often, but it feels a lot more rewarding than it did pre-buff rate. in the past week i've found a rat's nest, a pledge of hands and a hegemony's era. i play a lot, every day, so it's not like i got lucky and got those items in 3 hours of combined gaming. i find things like pledge and rat's nest quite often. probably at least one 20c+ unique item a week, sometimes more.

the problem isn't with drop rates it's with the item affix pool imo. the fact that resists can range from like, 7 to 47 makes it really difficult to ever find a rare that's even worth price checking. and when you do, it's not worth anything because there are 700 other ones with far better rolls selling for 1 alch so why bother? plus there's a lot of awful affixes. 1.1 regen per second? reflects 13 damage? come on.

but i digress. drop rates are fine.
Last edited by alexvsevil on Feb 10, 2016, 3:07:27 AM
I agree with OP, drop rates should be toned down back to their original values. Less of everything will be a good thing again. The prices are getting stupid.
Last edited by Miská on Feb 10, 2016, 3:08:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info