"
Serleth wrote:

/global 820

Takes two-ish weeks of rotations.

It's not that hard.

2.2 m rep
~60k rep on dialy rot on zana 7
at least 35 days

Yeah buddy, you're not accounting for the wild Zanas you run into, or the occasional leech from 820.

Pretty easy to get six additional Zanas per day. Takes about 19 days at that pace. If you really feel like keeping 820 open and focusing on Zana, let's assume you find six of your own and leech six. That's 12 additional Zana's @ 8.5k each + the rotation = 162,000 rep per day. 13.5 days.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
So, if not even GGG feels it's worth dividing maps by tiers, can we have map levels back?

The motivation for introducing tiers was that people inadvertently expecting to be able to beat a level 66 map when they were lvl 66 and so on. I don't see how it's more easy to tell when am I supposed to be able to play a tier 1 map. At least 66 gives me a ballpark number.
I feel they should get rid of 8% quantity for lv 8 and change it to +%exp gained or packsize. 10-12% for max Zana level seems like good reward for all of this grinding
finally .....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
Very good news Sir.
Nice change in Zana's signature mod, but i have another suggestion. Make all maps she's selling rare unidetified and corrupted with one guaranted random league mod. Then maps from Zana will at least worth something and will be somewhat unique. Otherwise maps on market are way cheaper so Zana is bad as map seller :)
IGN: MankoBanzai | FatherOfRaiden | CemeteryOnMarch
Playtime: 19:00-00:00 GMT+3 (Russian standart time)
What is this nonsense? We have TIERS, no levels... You wanted to sell us by the force the matter of TIERS and now you speak of levels?

WTF GGG?!?!?
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Actkqk on Feb 8, 2016, 3:08:59 AM
Obciously I'm the only thinking this change is pretty bad. I see GGG doing a lot since about a year to make poe more newbie friendly and why not. But if I came to this game it was because of its hardcore philosophy and its loosing its roots more and more.
All the points of maps beside getting XP is learn to craft them to drop more. It's a challenge where u have to make choices between invest in gear or map crafting and craft them right way. Sustain a map pool is a league challenge. But what is the point now ? If u can buy level 78 maps from vendor ! I think it's a really bad idea, its spoiling the game in my opinion.
It's seems GGG decided to go away from its old philosophy in one extension: between ascendancy and the fact the game got less and less freedom of gameplay and more diablo 3 like type of path. And the new zana killing the map challenge.
Not enjoying this at all.
"
hrodgar09 wrote:
And the new zana killing the map challenge.
Top kek. Just don't use her if she is "killing the map challenge" for you. Simple, isn't it?
Btw 2-3 medium-tier maps/day (which will be sold for a ridiculous amount of currency regardless of what Chris said in OP) is hardly a game-breaker anyway.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
A NPC selling lvl 78 Maps is game breaking for me ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info