Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Are witches' not supposed to go CI or what?

"
Ludvator wrote:
looking at what lefts, I cant understand the Mastermind of Discord decision. Unless I miss something, it seems very niche, basically for Discharge (ele hit, wild strike?) or trigger gem builds.. I dont think there are many players who alternate damage skills on regular basis manually

Unlike EE that requires dealing damage with a hit, mastermind of discord only requires using a skill. Therefore it should work if one just uses a movement skill for example (flame dash is a fire skill, lightning warp a lightning skill).
i mean aside from the fact that everyones on whirling blades because warp is broken, Lightning is the witches primary element, theres no cold moveskill.... rip. If you are a standard elemental attacker you cant really focus on 1 element, you will be trielemental, so using a skill of 1 element to activate the bonus for another element will only ever be effecting 1/3 of your damage. Wildstrike, ele hit and discharge are the only skills that are going to get around that.

the necro is terrible for melee, thats not a choice at all. The damage bonuses are virtually nothing, having zombies out all the time is not going to happen if you are not a summoner. No one who makes efficient builds is going to do that if they are not somehow minion based like dom blow.
Last edited by Snorkle_uk on Feb 6, 2016, 10:43:29 AM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

the necro is terrible for melee, thats not a choice at all. The damage bonuses are virtually nothing, having zombies out all the time is not going to happen if you are not a summoner. No one who makes efficient builds is going to do that if they are not somehow minion based like dom blow.

necro will be the easiest way how to gain high block/spellblock, + possible very high life on block
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info