A question about Ascendancies: Custom 3D-model and portrait?

"
disturbed338 wrote:
Deadeye is sexy as Hell, uhm...Merciless, so great idea for the portrait :D

Yup, she's great and necro no less, love the portrait idea as a whole.

On the other hand, Uma Thurman should sue GGG for pathfinder artwork and that saboteur pic was probably taken while he was accompanying Frodo to Mordor
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Feb 19, 2016, 8:38:36 AM
INB4

Not a signature.
"
Turbodevil wrote:
Spoiler
INB4

LOL

#duellistforeveralone

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : short allocation, i approve.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Feb 19, 2016, 10:11:45 AM
"
Turbodevil wrote:
INB4

This cracked me the fuck up LOL. #FACTS
People didn't know this already? I guess no one paid attention to the character portraits in all of those reveal videos... >_<
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Pi2rEpsilon wrote:
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
But the portrait one would be quite simple and cool.

It would be cool, which is why we're doing it :)

Whatever you do with the portraits, please don't uglify the Scion's or go for a tough and gritty look. With only one ascended class, every Scion save those that die a regrettably early death will end up using the same new portrait you come up with in place of the current beautiful one.

*Yes. This is a shallow point of view. So what? :D*

So, an update on my shallow point of view... We apparently get to replace the picture of a beautiful scion of a noble dynasty with that of a crack addict.

Thank you SO much GGG, for uglifying the Scion.

But never let it be said that I'm not a reasonable fellow. If she's spent enough time in Wraeclast to acquired that desperate look, surely she's also had time to mend her trousers in one of the interludes when she's not busy killing everything around her for having the temerity to exist.

So hop to it, GGG. Mend her trousers! :)
Scionic Flametank 3.2: The classic ES-CI-ZO-GR regeneration tank is back in business, stronger than ever before with 50-60% ES/s recovery during most fights due to creative use of regeneration, leech, and recovery mechanics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1271604

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info