Upcoming Unique Items

Essence Worm is retardly good.
Just imagine using 2 of these on MOM character. Sick.
IGN: MegaSplasz
The descriptions to the new uniques is a great value add. It gives a short descriptive sense of what they set out to do!

Good stuff
Well for someone who just wants to use 2 %50 auras and have mana left over for skills the Essence Worm would mean only %70 reservation. For more then 2 auras I think only blood magic builds would be good
шоах!
hm.... that ring is junk. if it was like 10% increased mana reservation, then it will be used, this way, you gain basically nothing and lose a ring slot. i hope it s gonna be changed, couse its vendor trash in its current state.
2 Free Auras for BM builds... Damn sweet.
"
Fracture333 wrote:
hm.... that ring is junk. if it was like 10% increased mana reservation, then it will be used, this way, you gain basically nothing and lose a ring slot. i hope it s gonna be changed, couse its vendor trash in its current state.

Two rings. Two free auras. Blood Magic keystone. Win.

Two rings. Two free auras. Clear Mind Jewel. Mind Over Matter. Win.

And you think the ring is junk.

OK.
Essence Worm ring looks insane.
That ring might be a little bit OP though, right?

Sure you "lose" a ring slot, but if you have the right aura in there, and don't have to lose any mana from it, it could easily be worth it. Maybe I'm overlooking the loss, but it just seems like a "free" aura is a *huge* benefit.

-VG-
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
Last edited by VideoGeemer on Feb 4, 2016, 4:54:33 PM
All trash vendor, even no resistance ring. Try to survive with 2 auras on -60% merciless...
Projected to enforce buying new stash tab...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info