[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

why dont you run vaal pact on the pathfinder passive tree ?
When life turns its back on you grab its ass :D
"
kaostherapy1 wrote:

With that tree I run a legacy vinktar's. If you do not have access to one, a non legacy vinktar's and VP would be required.

Hi, I'm currently Assasin and using 2 void batteries atm (yes, you said they are not that worth but I wanted to try them..), but I came across with a question of using Poison Gem for more dps against bosses like Uber Atziri and Malachai.

I am wondering if you think running Poison Gem as 5th link and Added chaos as 6th (and maybe drop Crit dmg + inc dur) and going Toxic Delivery (100% More Poison dmg) from Assasin Ascendancy node would enhance my dps by any chance?? (for bosses mainly) If I were to do this I will run Vulnerability instead of Assasin's mark also.

I currently have about 89% crit chance w/ 9 pc and 119k tooltip dps w/o flask and 189k with all flasks. 7.5k es w/ discipline. Warlord's and Ass Mark.

Can you please tell me if you think using poison gem + Added Chaos with Toxic Delivery is good for Assasin? or should I stay with Crit Dmg support + inc duration and Ambush + Assasinate?
Last edited by CoachChuck on Aug 19, 2016, 10:52:57 PM
Hi man so i decide to try your build pathfinder version afther die a loot i was buy skyforge and test now my item so far

yes i know dager its suck XD but its work ! thats amazing its anihilate tier 10 boss fast but nvm what i should cheng next>? i know my enlighteen lvl 3 but atm i got 2 almost 3 lvl so if i fail i wil buy lvl 4 and any tips aboute be safe on map ? i want lvl high with this build and does phys vinktar wil be fine ? i think yes sinse its leach wery well
Hey, I'm having problems getting the stacks where they need to be stuck around 38-40. I know it's because of some of my gear, but frankly it's hard to replace and stay res capped. What would you guys recommend?

Last edited by veridiux on Aug 21, 2016, 10:12:21 PM
"
veridiux wrote:
Hey, I'm having problems getting the stacks where they need to be stuck around 38-40. I know it's because of some of my gear, but frankly it's hard to replace and stay res capped. What would you guys recommend?

Your enlighteen 3 and 2 lvl you must use higer lvl `to get more mana atm with m y gear its hard to get above 30 but honestly even with 15 its crash evrythink preaty fast soo :)
hey blasting its waffles from twitch chat.
the build is getting good but the damage just isnt there atm. i have 40k witch conc effect. IM sorry if im wasting your time and doing somthing obviously wrong i dont mean to cause you any hassle.
my current gear is
Spoiler

Spoiler
+ skyforths

what would you say needs the most work when it comes to increasing my dps. and this is my tree at level 91
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBA-4FQgceDXwN0Q5IEGIRDxEvEVARlhcvGYoajxslHRQdTx2qHb4gbiL0JG8nqSj6KgsqOCsKLJwtHy2oM4c1uUGWRnFJUUmxS65Ms1AwVdZXyVxrXIpd8l9qX7BjQ2SdZOdsC20Zb55wUnC7df17bnvXfll_xoCkgseDCYRIhFOEb4TFiFuJ04w2j0aP-pMnlS6XIZuhm7WhL6crrJius7ALsZC0DLVIt9a5k76AvorBfMMJwzrDbcpKytPQH9DQ0PXUQtfP2VvbWdte4YjjhOkC6rrrY-v17BjviO_r7_3w1fId9tr31_k3-ej60vsJ

thank you for any help you can give me and sorry for any of your time i have wasted
Last edited by skymid on Aug 24, 2016, 4:10:58 AM
"
skymid wrote:
hey blasting its waffles from twitch chat.
the build is getting good but the damage just isnt there atm. i have 40k witch conc effect. IM sorry if im wasting your time and doing somthing obviously wrong i dont mean to cause you any hassle.
my current gear is
Spoiler

Spoiler
+ skyforths

what would you say needs the most work when it comes to increasing my dps. and this is my tree at level 91
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBA-4FQgceDXwN0Q5IEGIRDxEvEVARlhcvGYoajxslHRQdTx2qHb4gbiL0JG8nqSj6KgsqOCsKLJwtHy2oM4c1uUGWRnFJUUmxS65Ms1AwVdZXyVxrXIpd8l9qX7BjQ2SdZOdsC20Zb55wUnC7df17bnvXfll_xoCkgseDCYRIhFOEb4TFiFuJ04w2j0aP-pMnlS6XIZuhm7WhL6crrJius7ALsZC0DLVIt9a5k76AvorBfMMJwzrDbcpKytPQH9DQ0PXUQtfP2VvbWdte4YjjhOkC6rrrY-v17BjviO_r7_3w1fId9tr31_k3-ej60vsJ

thank you for any help you can give me and sorry for any of your time i have wasted

Hey, personally dislike scion in 2.3 for this build. Ranger, Witch, Shadow all better options. Your gear seems ok, I have a feeling your crit chance might slightly low (going by just your gear).

Try landing spell crit on shield, or spell damage. Other than that, not a whole ton you can do besides really min-maxing your gear with marginal upgrades, or trying pathfinder not scion.

"
"
kaostherapy1 wrote:

With that tree I run a legacy vinktar's. If you do not have access to one, a non legacy vinktar's and VP would be required.

I have a Vessel of vinktar but it's not legacy. Is it worth purchasing for 20ex (legacy) ? i don't see the down side at of running a normal one, besides loosing out on 1 talent point and life regeneration has no effect. but since it's LL we use ES recharge rate anyways. Am i missing something ? or am i just loosing out on 1 talent point then ?
Last edited by sinnoe on Aug 25, 2016, 9:50:13 AM
"
sinnoe wrote:
"
"
kaostherapy1 wrote:

I have a Vessel of vinktar but it's not legacy. Is it worth purchasing for 20ex (legacy) ? i don't see the down side at of running a normal one, besides loosing out on 1 talent point and life regeneration has no effect. but since it's LL we use ES recharge rate anyways. Am i missing something ? or am i just loosing out on 1 talent point then ?

Hi i am using also non legacy but phys wersion with vall pact its realy fine so legacy version its for sure bether but atm i dont need them its i think budget version and yes you have right vall pact has no life regen its not afect to es regen so for low life its dosent change regen rate

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info