[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

"
cwliias wrote:
Do you have any idea how im missing 80k dps with full buff?

ya BV is very funny in this regard. he does have 20% more crit chance than you do, with higher multi. that would make up for a lot of it. otherwise i really don't know. its so messed up.

tho he has 18.8k or so per hit per blade, you have 2300. its gotta be real tough to get upwards of 18k, but 2300 seems very low for any crit BV. thats a max of 230k dps. one thing to instant boost this would be to run added fire instead of life leech (or any other damage support gem). you're also not running haste, which is a massive boost in DPS.

i'd replace haste with hatred. cast speed just buffs up your tooltip DPS but doesn't actually add much DPS. as long as you can stack 50 blades without haste, you're better off using anything else.
"
xMustard wrote:
"
cwliias wrote:
Do you have any idea how im missing 80k dps with full buff?

ya BV is very funny in this regard. he does have 20% more crit chance than you do, with higher multi. that would make up for a lot of it. otherwise i really don't know. its so messed up.

tho he has 18.8k or so per hit per blade, you have 2300. its gotta be real tough to get upwards of 18k, but 2300 seems very low for any crit BV. thats a max of 230k dps. one thing to instant boost this would be to run added fire instead of life leech (or any other damage support gem). you're also not running haste, which is a massive boost in DPS.

i'd replace haste with hatred. cast speed just buffs up your tooltip DPS but doesn't actually add much DPS. as long as you can stack 50 blades without haste, you're better off using anything else.

If i were to drop life leech though wouldn't i lose my ability to regen ES in a fight?
basically yes you would, unless you use warlord's mark or vessel of vinktar.
Could someone post the witch tree link in a non tinyurl format? Tinyurl is blocked in the country where I now live.
"
haze0 wrote:
Could someone post the witch tree link in a non tinyurl format? Tinyurl is blocked in the country where I now live.

https://goo.gl/OPBalX
Last edited by Solishaw on Feb 10, 2016, 12:04:03 AM
how to avoid for phys reflect?
"
JavaMaster wrote:
how to avoid for phys reflect?

By staying away from them
Question. running all my aura's im stuck at 6k tooltip when in hideout. I cant find a way to pass 10k tooltip in town... please help me! :( I will get skyforths soon.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABUIHHgdjDXwOSA5cD6sPxBFQEZYWvxmKGo8bJR2qIG4i9CSLKPoqCyo4KlMsnDW5O3w9X0GWRX5GcUcGSVFJsUuuTLNQMFJTV8ld8l9qYpVjQ2SdavpsC20Zb55wUnC7df13B3vXf8aCx4MJhG-HE4nTjDaP-pMnlS6XlZf0nKShL6KjpyunNK6zsnC0DLVIuMq-isM6ytPLvdDQ0PXUQtfP2RPZW9te34rhiOaB6QLquuv17BjviPDV8h3y4fba9vz5N_no-wn-SQ==?accountName=Rippin_Heads&characterName=Crackhead_Control
I don't know what im doing wrong. Ok so lets say i get a good dagger, i feel like its only going to add like 500 more dps. Lets say i get all nodes and then 20/20 gems. i feel like it will only be 2-3k more dps

I don't get what im missing.

FYI: I do not have any damage jewels yet.
Last edited by Rippin_Heads on Feb 11, 2016, 2:37:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info