[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

"
ckp2906 wrote:
Hi guys!

Im about to start on this build, as pathfinder.. Right? Riiiight?

Can some1 give me a passive tree for lvl 90?
- I simply dont believe i will hit lvl 100 as the original tree is for, and i dont know what to remove

TY!

Just take the tree from prfct1on and skill 10 points less. I won't post you a tree because that is something you could do yourself within 10 minutes. There might be a chance that you learn something while doing that.

"
TeaAddict wrote:
I didn't see this posted anywhere but is the Occultist version of this build able to do Guardians and/or Shaper?

Sure, why not? You do have a lot more ES. You may have a little bit less damage and less flask uptime, but it still should be possible.

"
Shecutor wrote:
"
"
Shecutor wrote:
Hi any ide for what to upgrade next ?

my tree

my dps its 27 k with auras in ho and nearly 7,7 k es i use warlord mark for endurance charge and more leach ,inc crit chance to be realy fine (87 % chance )with power charge

You have very low es.. Replace Leather belt with crystal belt. Should probably look to replace S&D with high ES gloves since your damage is already high. Look to upgrade ur flasks too if you have the budget (Legacy vinktar/toh).

7,7 k es its very low ? i dont think so ofc you right i ned more es in belt but yhis one cap my ress i ned perfect on ( cost wil be insane i think ) or change huge part of my eq gloves hm i realy like my shaadow but i am atm in crafting some of rare glovs but i am afraid aboute crit duno il try for sure this can be good idea glovs + high es and res then i can take high es belt with lower res

7,7k seems okay. It is still not very much. I would use a energy from within with the "Melding"-cluster. that way you should hab 8.5k to 9k es. I also wouldn't skill "Deep Thoughts". I never needed the mana EVER. The same goes for "Dreamer" or "Shaper".

My tree looks like that: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAPuDXwN0Q5cD6sPxBEPES8RUBa_GYoajxslHaodviL0JIso-ioLKjgrCi2oL28zhzW5N0w7DTt8PV9BlkV-RnFHBklRSbFLrkyzUDBSU1fJXGtcil3yX2piWmNDaoxq-mwLbRlwUnC7df12gnvXf4B_xoLHgwmESIRvhMWJ04w2jZKP-pMnlwaXlZf0m7Wet6EvoqOnK6yYrrOv67GQtAy1SLjKuZO-gL6KwcXDCcM6w23EosedyAzIFMrT0B_Q0ND11ELXz9kT2VvbXt-Y4YjjhOfq6QLquutj6_XsGO-I7-vw1fFt8h3y4fVv9tr3PffX-TP5N_sJ_kn_EA==?accountName=Kunibald&characterName=BVKuni

I don't understand why prfct1on invests into mana. It is a waste of points at my opinion.

I do have 10,7k es with that setup:
Spoiler

So I just sold all my Whispering Ice gear and got this...that was a WHOLE TON of Regret orbs...

Spoiler
"
Shecutor wrote:
"
"
Shecutor wrote:
Hi any ide for what to upgrade next ?

my tree

my dps its 27 k with auras in ho and nearly 7,7 k es i use warlord mark for endurance charge and more leach ,inc crit chance to be realy fine (87 % chance )with power charge

You have very low es.. Replace Leather belt with crystal belt. Should probably look to replace S&D with high ES gloves since your damage is already high. Look to upgrade ur flasks too if you have the budget (Legacy vinktar/toh).

7,7 k es its very low ? i dont think so ofc you right i ned more es in belt but yhis one cap my ress i ned perfect on ( cost wil be insane i think ) or change huge part of my eq gloves hm i realy like my shaadow but i am atm in crafting some of rare glovs but i am afraid aboute crit duno il try for sure this can be good idea glovs + high es and res then i can take high es belt with lower res

It is very low.. You should aim to have +9k es. It's better to get more shield and sacrifice a little bit of your damage to prevent you from getting 1 shotted in higher tier maps. Try to split resistances on both your crystal belt and your gloves.
"
Kunibald wrote:
"
ckp2906 wrote:
Hi guys!

- I simply dont believe i will hit lvl 100 as the original tree is for, and i dont know what to remove

TY!

Just take the tree from prfct1on and skill 10 points less. I won't post you a tree because that is something you could do yourself within 10 minutes. There might be a chance that you learn something while doing that.

Sorry for being a lazy bastard.

I made a version between yours and OP's. For lvl90, if im not mistaken.
It focuses more on ES, as i guess my gear is going to be worse that yours and OP.

New tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAQPuBx4NfA3RDlwPqw_EEQ8RLxFQFr8XlhmKGo8bJR2qHb4i9CSLKPoqCyo4KlMrCi9vM4c1uTdMOw07fD1fQZZFfkZxRwZJUUmxS65Ms1AwUlNXyV3yX2piWmNDaoxq-mwLbRlwUnC7df12gnvXf5Z_xoLHgwmEb4nTjDaNko_6kyeVLpcGl5WX9J9toS-io6crrrOv67JwtAy1SLjKuZO-isHFwwnDOsSix53IDMgUytPQH9DQ0PXUQtfP2RPZW9te35jhiOOE5-rpAumY6rrrY-v17BjviO_r8NXyHfLh9W_22vc9-TP5N_sJ_kk=

Im going to use Energy From Within near Mending, and also picked up the extra Written in Blood nodes.

Im concerned about lacking damage due to fewer jewels and no True Strike.

Besides the original links uses no Faster Casting or Spell, is that still viable for mapping and bosses?

Thanks,
Last edited by ckp2906 on Oct 28, 2016, 12:20:16 AM
Hey blasting cap, or anyone in the forum. I'm playing on a different server, would you guys mind helping me check my gears and feedback me on how improve my dps? https://web.poe.garena.com/forum/view-thread/374727
Need more advices before attempting shaper!

Can shaper be poisoned??
if not i think that Natureboon > Master herbalist for shaper fight? im not sure, i have trouble keeping my vinktar up 100% of the time. the free flask charge regen and 20% chance free charges seem nice.

If i bring 2 vinktar to the shaper will it be too exaggerated?? i not sure if it a good idea though i saw other forum post some guy have average dps manage to bring down shaper with 2 vinktar + chalice
"
Kiritsu wrote:
Hey blasting cap, or anyone in the forum. I'm playing on a different server, would you guys mind helping me check my gears and feedback me on how improve my dps? https://web.poe.garena.com/forum/view-thread/374727

Hi, I didn't check your passive tree out but I looked at your gear and ur character sheet.

Try to get +400 es helm, +500 es shield, a crystal belt with at least +100 es.

Try to get some mana regeneration on your rings and if possible, try to find one where you can craft Max es%. If your budget allows it, try to get diamond base ring, if not, no problem.

Get yourself a new shavs if possible and remove life leech gem and substitute with either vinktar's flask or warlord's mark. Since you already use warlord's mark, I'd suggest using empower level 4 on your red slot until then.

Once you obtain vinktar's (physical damage to lightning damage), you can drop warlord's mark for vulnerability for more damage.

Look to get a better uber enchant on your skyforths. I prefer cast speed/attack speed if you killed recently enchant on my boots.

Try to get similar dagger with crit multi if you can. If you do this, you can free up your glove slot so you can use a high es rare glove.

Don't use max level clarity... It's not needed, you want to use your life to get auras and then use clarity for the remaining portion of the life.
"
ckp2906 wrote:
"
Kunibald wrote:
"
ckp2906 wrote:
Hi guys!

TY!

Sorry for being a lazy bastard.

I made a version between yours and OP's. For lvl90, if im not mistaken.
It focuses more on ES, as i guess my gear is going to be worse that yours and OP.

New tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAQPuBx4NfA3RDlwPqw_EEQ8RLxFQFr8XlhmKGo8bJR2qHb4i9CSLKPoqCyo4KlMrCi9vM4c1uTdMOw07fD1fQZZFfkZxRwZJUUmxS65Ms1AwUlNXyV3yX2piWmNDaoxq-mwLbRlwUnC7df12gnvXf5Z_xoLHgwmEb4nTjDaNko_6kyeVLpcGl5WX9J9toS-io6crrrOv67JwtAy1SLjKuZO-isHFwwnDOsSix53IDMgUytPQH9DQ0PXUQtfP2RPZW9te35jhiOOE5-rpAumY6rrrY-v17BjviO_r8NXyHfLh9W_22vc9-TP5N_sJ_kk=

Im going to use Energy From Within near Mending, and also picked up the extra Written in Blood nodes.

Im concerned about lacking damage due to fewer jewels and no True Strike.

Besides the original links uses no Faster Casting or Spell, is that still viable for mapping and bosses?

Thanks,

You don't have to be concerned because of your damage. Your damage will be always good. Just if you want to do Shaper. Well ... lvl up, get more jewels and kill him.

As I said I wouldn't skill into "Dreamer". Mana nodes are not needed at all. I also wouldn't skill the extra nodes near "Written in Blood". With those 4 points you can go for "Unnatural Calm", which gives you Int(5in = 1%ES --> 4%ES), a lot more ES and +1 max ligthning res. The result looks like that: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAPu99cNfA3RDlwPqw_EEQ8RLxFQFr8XlhmKGo8bJR2qHb4i9CSLKPoqCyo4XGsrCi9vM4c1uTdMOw07fD1fQZZFfkZxRwZJUUmxS65Ms1AwUlNXyV3yX2piWmNDaoxq-mwLbRlwUnC7df12gnvXf5Z_xoLHgwmEb4nTjDaNko_6kyesmJcGl5WX9J9toS-io6crrrOv64RItAy1SLjKuZO-isHFwwnDOsSix53IDMgUytPQH9DQ0PXUQtfP2RPZW9te35jhiOOE5-rpAumY6rrrY-v17BjviO_r8NXyHfLh9W_22vc9-TP5N_sJ_knDbQ==

For the equipment and links just look into my character tap. The character is: BVKuni. I do have linked BV, echo, Contr. Destr., inc.AOE, incr. crit and incr. crit dmg. I do use that setup for bosses and mapping. There is no need for Incr. Duration. I do switch inc. aoe for concentrated effect for doing bosses.

I tried faster casting instead of echo, but echo feels better. You could try that for yourself. Faster casting doesn't have 10% less damage.

Edit: I removed "True Strike" since I already have enough crit chance. The reason was my shield:
Last edited by Kunibald on Oct 28, 2016, 3:30:58 PM
Where on earth do I get more ES?

Here is my current gear:

Here is my current tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAPuDXwOSA5cD6sPxBEPES8RUBGWFdcWvxeWGYoajx2qHb4i9CSLKPoqCyo4KlMrCiy_L28zhzW5N0w7DTt8PV9BlkV-RnFJUUyzUlNWY1fJXfJfamJaaoxq-mwLbRlvnnBScLt1_XaCdwd_ln_GgseDCYRvhMWGrocTidOMNo2Sj_qTJ5cGl5WX9Ju1nKSfbaEvoqOnK6yYrrOv67JwtAy1SLjKuZO-isHFwwnDOsSix53IDMgUytPQH9DQ0PXUQtkT35jhiOfq6Zjquutj6_XsGO_r8NXyHfVv9tr3PffX-TP7Cf5J

I only have 5757 ES, and I don't think the next ES nodes will make any difference. I am up to 29E and Skyforth is down to 40E, so I am still nowhere close. And that will not help my ES at all, it will just give power charges and unstunnability
My question is, after playing this build for a prolonged period and clearing all the content, how am I supposed to enjoy the game anymore?
I've been trying other builds, doing theorycrafting, making my own builds... But they all absolutely pale in comparison, this build has ruined me!

It's like trying to enjoy driving a Volvo after cruising around in a Lamborghini... Just not fun.

@Szy, ES on your shield and boots is very low, you don't have % increased maximum ES on either of your rings, and you're not running discipline either. Discipline alone would easily give 1-2k more ES.
"there is no spoone" - The Matricks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info