[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

"
"
Arazosa wrote:
I'm currently using this gems combo in chest for witch.

+ incr dura and conc effect in inventory to switch in the occasions I'm in need of.

Do you suggest something better? Like I was thinking in replacing spell echo with controlled destruction.

Hi, check out the witch/shadow's 6l setups. Should answer your question, if not let me know!

I did check, though I have a question: why controlled destruction instead of spell echo? Doesn't that take out a lot of dmg and also prevents from critical strikes which makes you gain power charges of skyforths?
"
"
pocifik wrote:
Hi, what Vessel of Vinktar flask need for this build, added spell damage or i can use phys to lightning convert flask? I mean legacy.

Both offer different things, depends what you need from the build. The added spell damage provides the most DPS, while the phys to lightning offers much more leech and the ability to tank basically anything that doesn't one shot you.

Things like shaper i'd go with phys to leech, and things like Uber Atziri where DPS is paramount go added spell damage. If you have to choose only one, go added spell damage as there's more situations where it makes sense over the physical to lightning variant. Such as general mapping, normal and uber atizir, etc.

Thanks for answer. I have one more question. What you think about Witchfire Brew flask? Sorry if you already wrote it.
"
Arazosa wrote:
"
"
Arazosa wrote:
I'm currently using this gems combo in chest for witch.

+ incr dura and conc effect in inventory to switch in the occasions I'm in need of.

Do you suggest something better? Like I was thinking in replacing spell echo with controlled destruction.

Hi, check out the witch/shadow's 6l setups. Should answer your question, if not let me know!

I did check, though I have a question: why controlled destruction instead of spell echo? Doesn't that take out a lot of dmg and also prevents from critical strikes which makes you gain power charges of skyforths?

Controlled destruction does not prevent you from critting. Spell echo simply casts the spell again, and gives slight spell damage on the gem itself. That's it.

Controlled destruction offers 55% more spell damage at the cost of losing a small chunk of overall crit chance. Very good tradeoff. Use the gem when you have a satisfactory crit chance, if not run Increased crit strikes until then.

"
pocifik wrote:
"
"
pocifik wrote:
Hi, what Vessel of Vinktar flask need for this build, added spell damage or i can use phys to lightning convert flask? I mean legacy.

Both offer different things, depends what you need from the build. The added spell damage provides the most DPS, while the phys to lightning offers much more leech and the ability to tank basically anything that doesn't one shot you.

Things like shaper i'd go with phys to leech, and things like Uber Atziri where DPS is paramount go added spell damage. If you have to choose only one, go added spell damage as there's more situations where it makes sense over the physical to lightning variant. Such as general mapping, normal and uber atizir, etc.

Thanks for answer. I have one more question. What you think about Witchfire Brew flask? Sorry if you already wrote it.

NO, that's a good question. I have just gotten one for testing, it seems interesting. I'm trying to work it into my current pathfinders flask setup but it's getting quite crowded.

While it does free up room for something like another herald or AA, I'm kind of torn with the sacrifices being made in dropping one of our current and precious flasks currently in rotation. I'll have something final written up about that flask, and the Shaper unique flask as well once I'm finished testing and figuring out what we have to sacrifice and if they are worth it.
k

Last edited by bonzaidu64 on Sep 5, 2016, 8:21:06 AM
Don't go Pathfinder unless u got Skyforth, PC generation is very important, without Skyforth Pathfinder feels super super clunky. U have to use different ways to get PC and it's just ... no... super clunky.

Assassin is the way to go on SC and Witch on HC without Skyforth.

-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
Last edited by _Zerk_ on Sep 5, 2016, 8:44:41 AM
Hi i was star using this setup
i was swap controled fo rcrit strike chance becouse me crit was aboute 50+ % and all my deaths was from those damn mobs who explode on death so i think higer crit = higer chance for shuter right ? or i am wrong ? and now more chance to not die now i cap 90 % crit with charges so even i can swap diamond flask for onsl. or enythink else but pls tel me if i am wrong witch crit and chance to shater
I'm playing this build as a shadow and when I take out inc crit strikes for my inc. dur. my crit goes from being capped to 75%. Is this okay or should I try to find more crit on gear?

Gear
I'm able to run 5 auras + 2 curses as a ranger dealing so much dmg that it's absolutely sufficent to run iiq / iir for some more fun in maps

Here's my setup:

IGN Soultakerr
I have too low dps for uber atziri farming... But idk why =D if you will have few mins you can check my charactetr...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info